Mindset of Hackers

Dak

What motivates a person to install a hack to excel at a game? Do hackers get a sense of accomplishment from performing better than they are capable of on their own? Are these people who are failures in life and need the personal affirmation they get from others complimenting them on their KDR?

I don't get it. How could anyone feel any sense of achievment from a score they didn't earn, don't deserve and are completely incapable of getting on their own. Maybe hackers are people who are devoid of personal integrity and have never felt the satisfaction of sucess that comes from training and practice.

The worst parasites in my opinion are hackers that take extreme care to hide their hacks and take the credit for their in-game successes. I have more respect for the hacker that jumps into a game with godmode and an aimbot and obliterates all oponents. At least these hackers are not mis-representing themselves as good players.

Winning is a great feeling when you have earned it. Losing to better players can be a great motivator and a great opportunity to learn and improve.

Losing to hackers suks.

Just my thoughts.

• Like 1

• Clan Friend

Those who enjoy insulting people or who pretend to be strong are just losers imho,

the others just don't like the game enough, because it must be boring after some time.

The essence is basically the same, so try to hide the cheat or too obvious: acquire unfair advantage over the enemy. The cheater is fooling himself, because his game is based on a lie and he will be the only one who will lose out on it.

nice read (bf3 specific hacker, but still nice read)

http://kotaku.com/59...-at-video-games

Had to laugh with the reason that hacker gave but meh...

So I read the article. Just a tad bit boring. this%20topic%20sucks.gif But man real life is getting to me so you better keep an eye on me. :P

It is great to annoy someone else. So if you hack, you annoy a lot of other people. So you hack, because it's great.

On the other hand, banhammer.