Website More new forums update for easy access!

daredevil

Hi,

Is it normal that I can't choose Cleancut for skin ? Well, I used it since it was available but right now, I have Defaut skin and I only can choose Lo-Fi.

http://fearless-assassins.com/

Donation button. :) Skin's are not free. Either I need to put shit load of time to make our skin or I need to purchase it. At present I don't have time or money. If you send me money I will get it. One skin cost around 50$.

Maybe that answer your question lol..

• Like 2

• Administrators

Maybe that answer your question lol..

Correct. I am working on new skin and it might take few weeks to get it done or I might not be able to work on it. I will work on cleancut issues though and that would be available ASAP.

• Administrators

i do like this ccarbon blue :) but im not too sure about the relevanxce of the car

Carbon is only going to be for VIP members :P It's little gift from my side for those who have donated in past. :) Off course their will be new level in admin system for VIP/Premium members. :)

*UGH!* I really don't like bright skins (very annoying) :( Please bring back a dark skin. If you are using e107 skin downloads are free and can be easily modified. Also if they are php I can help create skins (but not without access to test/work on them).

• Administrators

Never mind, just found the "=F|A= Carbon Blue" skin. This works for me, Danke! B)

Sorry, it would be soon for VIP (for donors only as a perk for their donation) members once I fix few left over things next week.

*UGH!* I really don't like bright skins (very annoying) :( Please bring back a dark skin. If you are using e107 skin downloads are free and can be easily modified. Also if they are php I can help create skins (but not without access to test/work on them).

We are using IPB. It's paid forum software costing 300$/6 months and then 50$/year + hosting cost. Free skins doesn't exist for IPB. Each skin is around 50$.

If you want to make skins I will give your testing forums access and then you can keep testing as much as you like. :)

If you want to make skins I will give your testing forums access and then you can keep testing as much as you like. :)

That would be great and also give me something to do other than monitoring servers B)

• Administrators

That would be great and also give me something to do other than monitoring servers B)

Get on website team :) and you can help in new upcoming website. :)

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#10343] We could not determine which topic you were attempting to view.

This happened when i want to see the support topic of this tutorial..

http://fearless-assassins.com/index.php?app=tuts&module=tuts&section=tuts&t_id=42

And Idk why i can't change my profile pic..

:hmm

• Like 1

mm i do like how oyuve seen to open up more fsub-forums for guests to look at

what is going on with the rep system? i heard some time ago it was going to be removed, or restricted. i rather like the mssage medic gets with his +11 rep. not sure what 'neutral' really means lol. shame there dosent seem to be any way to search for these repped posts but i guess im one of the few who actualy care lol :P

• Administrators

mm i do like how oyuve seen to open up more fsub-forums for guests to look at

what is going on with the rep system? i heard some time ago it was going to be removed, or restricted. i rather like the mssage medic gets with his +11 rep. not sure what 'neutral' really means lol. shame there dosent seem to be any way to search for these repped posts but i guess im one of the few who actualy care lol :P

@Opening up sub forums: We slowly opened 90% of our forum section for guest since 50-70% people just used to register on forums for reading. Made life easy for guest/readers and even now with Facebook login they can login instantly and then if they like our forums they can configure the profile, settings, etc.

@Reputation system. It was open for all. But then people abused it. Some made duplicate accounts to rate someone negative and some spammed +ve points even for spam post. With time only VIP/donor members where able to give reputation, but even few of them abused it and hence they also lost option to give rep points.

Now, only few handful of people can give +/-. More or less now -50 points = auto forum suspension. It will just weed out troll's and bitches.

You can easily search user post and see where he got +ve or -ve reputations. More or less I have future plan to introduce new award called "Best Forum Helper".

Awards are good. Collect as many as you can because it is highly possible in near future highest award winner + VIP member might receive gaming hardware as a gift.