middle east situation\condition

DoC.FreeZeX

Im actually impassione\excited. i couldn't present better my self, therefore i thank you bosman.

Anyother questions? any questions i didnt answer?

Im actually impassione\excited. i couldn't present better my self, therefore i thank you bosman.

Anyother questions? any questions i didnt answer?

How do you foresee peace in the middle east? who will the major players be in any peace settlement?

Major players should be israel and the srounding countries i guess, i hope no westren country will have to take part of it.

life of Prosperity and peace,i hope that it'll become just like the European Union, where i can cross my boardes really easy and visit other contries.

when it comes to reality i guess usa will be among the major player along with Israel and the gaza strip governament.

How do you foresee peace in the middle east? who will the major players be in any peace settlement?

There cannot be peace in Israel until The son of God returns or comes depending on what you believe, according to scripture. Scripture also indicates there will be a brief period of what seems like peace, following that according to scripture is a wakeup call. I believe there is supposed to be like 3.5 yrs of phony peace before the true plans are revealed by the "Peacemaker".

Believe it or not, it matters not to me what you think of this info, its just a view some believe. Scripture is clear no man knows when the end will happen, so those putting out dates of the end are all false whether they claim the banner believer or not, it is incompatible with what the scripture says about these matters. Scripture is also clear that there will be signs indicating those times but the frequency of which are greatly magnified. Still, each age since christ has believed the signs were there indicating the end of the world so who knows.

I do believe America has been blessed when protecting Israel, Scripture says God says those who bless Israel will be blessed, those who curse israel will be cursed. When we turn our backs on Israel and or force israel to give up land God promised them, watch and see what turmoil America endures. Whether you believe that is no matter some believe it to be true. I'd be happy to be wrong actually.

Scripture doesn't say the end of the planet happens but is restored, anyway, I'd rather believe that than the utter end of earth.

Edited by Bosman

Goldstar and Maccabi are really cool beers :).

keep it in topic guys XDD

The point I am making is that people tend to co-operate when they have something in common. There is a huge body of psychological research on this topic. Even something as simple as being able to talk about beer with someone could start the process (well in an ideal world, at least)

The point I am making is that people tend to co-operate when they have something in common. There is a huge body of psychological research on this topic. Even something as simple as being able to talk about beer with someone could start the process (well in an ideal world, at least)

Alcohol is prohibited in Islam.

Alcohol is prohibited in Islam.

If you had bothered to read the article (or the comment you quoted, for the fact of the matter), you would have noticed that they are allowed to produce (and do produce it) in Palestine. And, as I mentioned above, the point was bringing two opposing sides together because of a commonality is often a great way to end conflict between two opposing sides.

• Like 2

The article also mentions:

It is the only Palestinian brewery and is only allowed because it is in a Christian town.

Serious observants of Islam won't drink alcohol so you will not see them buddying up with Israelies in bars.

"Two opposing sides" are not being brought together through this. The punishment prescribed in the Koran is 40 lashings or something. IDK exactly, lol. I did not intend my comment to be pointy only that the implications of Islamic views on alcohol really disable commonalities through beer.

Sorry for taking this off point, lol.

Edited by Wonderful