What's the most important part of the clan for you?

Ch11m33y aka. ChiLLy<3

Well for me the pleasure to meet people around the world, make gaming community friends you never know we might up one day :) and also the fun overall :D

Edited by MoAZeR

I love going onto the forums and reading whats up. I like playing on the servers. I enjoy xfiring and using vent to talk to other members. All these require the community. Thats the most improtant part to me.

Learning a different side of the game by becoming admin, able to hang out with ppl with similar view of gaming, and playin COD with ppl I know. I played online solo for years.

For me the organisation and the quik response to any problems...we have a great crew of leaders,co leaders and helping hands that are always available to help us..and ofc the fun and friendship on this comunity...thats why want to tank all for letting me be a part of...;)

The good server(s), the ingame chat.

The people & forums are good, but without the awesome server(s) I probably wouldn't be here.

I'm not the best player but enjoy being able to help others out when I can. It's a great community with great people.

I like a lot the diversity ...many players from all over the world it is amaizing for me...with the english we can speak together exchange many ideas and opinions...but ofc it the friendship we can make with a clan...yes it is possible trust me i have many good friends...and i found love coz of ET i am with Lucky13 for one year now and we met coz of the game and the clan where we were....he is from Portugal i am from Belgium...he left his country to come live with me...amaizing ;)

I can tell you one thing : i made a lot of friends and for me the friendship is one of the most important thing we need in this world..having people to listen to us in bad or good case...the fun we can have too ...so many good things comes from the fact to belong to a clan...for me only GOOD things ;)

Your sis BaRbWiRe* ;)

I like that this community is active. Things are always changing and new people are always coming. Recruitment is eber going and people have an interest in wanting to join the clan. There is a lot more, but I am at a loss of words and have the inability to write eloquently at the moment. Brain Fart! PU