Punkbuster

...Sky..?

It has been a week since i got problems with punkbustrB handshaking..wich fails obviously

I have tryed to uninstall PB and reinstall it back on plus pbscv,sometimes it helps sometimes it doesnt.

Only thing that does help for sure is reseting PC,but i cant keep reseting and reseting PC :(

If anyone has any idea how to fix this i would be really gratefull. :)

It has been a week since i got problems with punkbustrB handshaking..wich fails obviously

I have tryed to uninstall PB and reinstall it back on plus pbscv,sometimes it helps sometimes it doesnt.

Only thing that does help for sure is reseting PC,but i cant keep reseting and reseting PC :(

If anyone has any idea how to fix this i would be really gratefull. :)

I think it is a firewall problem. I had some error before that says something like "PunkbustrB.exe heart beat failed" . I had to make punkbustrB and punkbustrA "safe" programs in my antivirus, firewall, and windows firewall and after that everything was fine.