How to survive the heat

Lets be honest, Stabak... Who wants to go to Lower Saxony... :D All the cool kids come from BW...

...cool kids ... BW ? cmon :P

so you guys wanna tell me i am living in the only german region where the sun is not shining :mad

btw who said lower saxony ?

I'm gonna try this.. It's so warm here at the moment in Irela... wait.. no.. it's raining as usual :(

We had an unbelievably hot day a few days ago around 25+ degrees.. Played football for a few hours in it and got some bad sunburn :P

a nice fan does the job for the poor fock that don't have the you know that there ac or whatever you call it

my ac runs almost 24/7. 100 degree days are here again :(

Where you from Parrot? Its 100+ here till the end of August most likely. And my house is older so we still have swamp coolers in the windows and the cooler out back which cools from under the house. Nowadays you have the ac in the walls or ceiling. :P

...cool kids ... BW ? cmon

so you guys wanna tell me i am living in the only german region where the sun is not shining

btw who said lower saxony ?

The sun always shines in Baden Württemberg, except when it doesn't... which is never :P

And my super secret spy map says you live in this region ;) It could be worse, though. you could live in Hessen or Bavaria :D

You poor, poor children. Live in Las Vegas during the summer, hell the whole year, and you might understand what heat is. We don't have a pool at our place, so the next best thing is the horse troft. JK! But seriously, come live with me for awhile. :P

/edited because I cannot type!

u live in lv? isn't it 100 degrees right now? i live in san diego and might take a trip to lv in the next few weeks.