How to survive the heat

For a few days I have been drinking cold lemonades like this:

post-3434-0-46794300-1340217908_thumb.jpg

Take around 30-40 ice cube, put it in a 0,5L glass. Add some sugar, lemon and the perfection is done.

I drink 3-4 glass of this yet I feel I'm melting.

PS: Jealous? I understand :l33t

Edited by Joker
  • Like 1

AIRCO

nuff said (yeah I know, don't ask why I have airco in Belgium => I just have)

... are you sure you shouldn't be the genius, cuz LOL airco in belgium isn't necessary for anything :P

... are you sure you shouldn't be the genius, cuz LOL airco in belgium isn't necessary for anything :P

Well, I didn't pay for it and dam it's handy is those 2 days in a year it's warm in Belgium :P

You poor, poor children. Live in Las Vegas during the summer, hell the whole year, and you might understand what heat is. We don't have a pool at our place, so the next best thing is the horse troft. JK! But seriously, come live with me for awhile. :P

/edited because I cannot type!

bääääääääääääääääääh

come to (middle) Germany, so you need nothing to cool you down its raining the whole summer and we have temperature like 20°C the whole day

WTF !

bääääääääääääääääääh

come to (middle) Germany, so you need nothing to cool you down its raining the whole summer and we have temperature like 20°C the whole day

WTF !

Lets be honest, Stabak... Who wants to go to Lower Saxony... :D All the cool kids come from BW...

Lets be honest, Stabak... Who wants to go to Lower Saxony... :D All the cool kids come from BW...

High-five on that. It's quite hot here, too.

water is enough to replenish lost body fluids coz if you drink anything sweet/ with sugar, it can only make you more thirsty :-P.....or better yet, have some cold Gatorade

High-five on that. It's quite hot here, too.

not to mention ridiculously "schwül." I have been dying here the past few days with the heat.

water is enough to replenish lost body fluids coz if you drink anything sweet/ with sugar, it can only make you more thirsty :-P.....or better yet, have some cold Gatorade

It depends on the length of the activity you are doing. Straight water is fine up to the first three hours; after that, you need an electrolyte replacement. Gatorade is one, but not a good one. It contains waaaaay too much sugar if taken straight. If you are doing endurance activities, and must drink it, you should water it down by at least half. Better yet, spend a few dollars on some of the good electrolyte replacements if you are that heavily into endurance activities.