Jay2 is Lagging bad

Rexinator

I wasn't sure where to post this so I picked this area, hope its right. Anyways I was just playing on Jay2 server and it was lagging really bad. When a map ends it takes longer than normal to load the next map and then when the next map comes up the warm-up is very laggy or i just freeze up and when map starts then so do i, finally... So I would imagine it probably would need a restart. Hopefully someone who can, will see this post very soon and make it happen.

• Administrators

I am working on it and hence the lag. There is a "pinnged topic" in private section where every member who lags is posting winMTR which helps me to figure out issue.

I suggest you check that topic.

Thanks

• Administrators

silent server is also lagging

Please provide winMTR of 100 packets when u feel it's lagging and 3-4 lagometer screenshots. If lagging issue is not solved then we will have to change IP.