evening up the teams?

rajaah thunder

hey dudes ... every one tells me tat i shd join the weaker team .. i ofcourse accept tat it has to be so .. but still , sometimes u cant change a person to the other tea just becoz tat team was weak

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

even yesterday , i was playing goldrush map on silent server ... i only took the gold crates to the truck n secured it!! but the admin(sorry but i dont remember his name) changed me to the axis .... i shd have won .. but i lost coz of me!! :( how cud tat be .. plss admins consider these factors also while putting some members to opposite team!!

Really depends on the situation about moving people around with putteam. If one team is getting spawn camped and the team getting spawn camped have less people then I try to ask for people to move over. If everyone on the other team refuse to move over after i ask a few times I will put someone there to make it even ( who likes getting owned).

Now I dont really agree with moving you over while your doing the objective... But if the map was being rushed pretty fast I could understand why they would want to do that.

Thank you for trying to keep teams even. If you feel like an admin is abusing his putteam commands feel free to take screenshots and let us know :)

you can submit admin abuse reports privately through http://fearless-assassins.com/index.php?app=contactus and choose admin abuse

or

publicly through the complaint section of the forums.

Edited by Corey

Really depends on the situation about moving people around with putteam. If one team is getting spawn camped and the team getting spawn camped have less people then I try to ask for people to move over. If everyone on the other team refuse to move over after i ask a few times I will put someone there to make it even ( who likes getting owned).

Now I dont really agree with moving you over while your doing the objective... But if the map was being rushed pretty fast I could understand why they would want to do that.

Thank you for trying to keep teams even. If you feel like an admin is abusing his putteam commands feel free to take screenshots and let us know :)

you can submit admin abuse reports privately through http://fearless-assa...p?app=contactus and choose admin abuse

or

publicly through the complaint section of the forums.

thanx dude .. :D .. nxt time it happens i'll try to post screen shots ...:D

It was the case, it was something like 6vs4, but allies had a better average K/D ratio than axis. I asked at least 4 times on the main chat to even, because axis team was clearly underpowered. No one took care about it, so I put you, as potential new trial member (you made an apply, do you remember?), you should be the first to move, no matter if you have the obj or not. (btw get the obj is relatively easy with no defense cause of uneven teams, think about it)

It was the case, it was something like 6vs4, but allies had a better average K/D ratio than axis. I asked at least 4 times on the main chat to even, because axis team was clearly underpowered. No one took care about it, so I put you, as potential new trial member (you made an apply, do you remember?), you should be the first to move, no matter if you have the obj or not. (btw get the obj is relatively easy with no defense cause of uneven teams, think about it)

Agree With Katon. BTW My team always loses because of me :D

i would have (or rather shd have ) moved kanton .. ... but i only told u tat the teams were uneven remember ? i am a potential trial member ( awaitng it ) ..... i know tat dude .. i dint mean tat wat u did was wrong dude ... how wud u have known tat i took the obj ... just told in general to be careful about whom u r putting!! tatzz all i dint mean tat u abused ur putteam commands kanton ,... sorry if i had hurt u ....

.................................................... .......................................... ................................... ............................. ................................. .......................................................

next tym u putteam some one , plss check wat they re doing ........ tatz all .... k?

thanx dude .. :D .. nxt time it happens i'll try to post screen shots ... :D

i dint mean kanton was abusing his commands .. just wanted to tell him 2 be careful in future .. Edited by rajaah thunder

i would have (or rather shd have ) moved kanton .. ... but i only told u tat the teams were uneven remember ? i am a potential trial member ( awaitng it ) ..... i know tat dude .. i dint mean tat wat u did was wrong dude ... how wud u have known tat i took the obj ... just told in general to be careful about whom u r putting!! tatzz all i dint mean tat u abused ur putteam commands kanton ,... sorry if i had hurt u ....

.................................................... .......................................... ................................... ............................. ................................. .......................................................

next tym u putteam some one , plss check wat they re doing ........ tatz all .... k?

i dint mean kanton was abusing his commands .. just wanted to tell him 2 be careful in future ..

You didn't hurt me, I just wanted to explain to you my action. And I know that I have to be careful with my commands, that's why I'm admin.

Glad to see you've understood it (or seem to, your last sentence is ambiguous), don't hesitate if you have questions :)

I think that the case is closed.

off topic : my alias is katon or kat0n, but not kanton ^^

You didn't hurt me, I just wanted to explain to you my action. And I know that I have to be careful with my commands, that's why I'm admin.

Glad to see you've understood it (or seem to, your last sentence is ambiguous), don't hesitate if you have questions :)

I think that the case is closed.

off topic : my alias is katon or kat0n, but not kanton ^^

k kat0n .... i have understood ur action xD