Map rotation for F|A - Jaymod #3 Enemy Territory Gaming Server

daredevil

• Administrators

New map rotation for Enemy Territory Jaymod 3 F|A Beginners XPS gaming server.

sw_oasis_b3

sp_delivery_te

bremen_final

goldrush

venice_ne4

supplydepot2

mml_minastirith_fp3

et_mor2_night_final

el_kef_final

caen2

One map will be replaced on our gaming server after 2-3 weeks. So if you like any map find that map in download section and start posting in the map support topic "Please add this map on jay3 server"

Map in green fonts are the new ones added on our Enemy Territory jay3 beginners gaming server.

To join server type in console \connect jay3.clan-fa.com
  • Like 5

Just one word, Dare, to say if you let Baserace in this rotation, we are going to lose minimum 50 percents of our players each time this map will come, as usual.. It's starting to be really annoying.. I'm just trying to take care to the popularity and the activity of this server.. Which map to add to replace them, I don't know but there's one thing I know.. This map and "castle attack" do not do the work and any other maps can't do worse.. I'm reporting only the opinion of all regulars and of players.. I'm personaly just sad to see the server near of empty at the moment of these maps..

Whatever, thanks for your work..

Edited by Annibal

Just one word, Dare, to say if you let Baserace in this rotation, we are going to lose minimum 50 percents of our players each time this map will come, as usual.. It's starting to be really annoying.. I'm just trying to take care to the popularity and the activity of this server.. Which map to add to replace them, I don't know but there's one thing I know.. This map and "castle attack" do not do the work and any other maps can't do worse.. I'm reporting only the opinion of all regulars and of players.. I'm personaly just sad to see the server near of empty at the moment of these maps..

Whatever, thanks for your work..

Dear Dare,

I do have to agree with annibal the map baserace is costing us every rotation all our visitors

server crowdness often goes from for example 30 people to just max 10 or 12 this map

I really appriciate the work that has been done :), but if its possible please remove baserace cause it's really ruining jay3 atm.

Edited by DFighter

Thanks for the update. I agree on Baserace, but also Castle Attack and Warbell was killing server. Changing too much at one time was also not that good in past and since we have 1 map more on rotation now than before, why not remove Baserace without changing a map and then add one additional at next rotation change?

• Like 3

• Administrators

Baserace removed too. Start suggesting "Good" maps in map support topics for new rotation after 2-3 weeks.

• Like 2

• Administrators

Agreed too with annibal...Baserace is making players run out of the server...Caen2 is a nice choice Exposed would be nice for example :)

thanks anyway for the good job ;)

Find expose map support topic and post in that topic :) Every 3 weeks we will rotate one map or so... better start suggesting new maps :)

• Like 3

In fact it is X-posed :)

Last night Axis forces bombed a small Belgian town after an Allied attack to conquer it. Axis managed to hold the town but a team of Allies are still trapped in the town, and their only way out is to steal a tank and drive through the bombed city.

Changes:

with non destructible tank

smaller file size (from 9.33 down to 7.34 MB)

25 min mission time

18-18 sec respawn time (allies CP give 15 sec respawn time for allies)

voice announce changes

Click here to download this file

baserace +castle attack was horrible for the server, glad castle is gone.

Lol true but anyway people have differents tastes it is difficult to make everyone happy ;)

• Like 1