HELP WITH MAP BROADCAST

joeydabull

Question

can anyone help me please i keep crashing on map broadcast the map go's to load and like 1/4 into loading it freezes and sometime i have to restart my pc cause i can't get to windows but all other maps work fine it's just that one

• Answers 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Funny thing is my game would not start the other night because of the same map. I had to reinstall. It is working now, but a little different problem.

To check on these error logs though, go to start->Control Panel->Adminitrative tools->Event Viewer. I would force the computer to hang on the map first so any entries will be near the top and easy to find. Look in the application area and the system area for any errors and post them here.

please idk why im still having this crashing issue with map broudcast it go's to load the map and it crashes like 1/4 the way wile loading and i get the iw3mp crash error i just uninstalled and reinstalled and it still doing it please if anyone can help me thanks

• Administrators

please idk why im still having this crashing issue with map broudcast it go's to load the map and it crashes like 1/4 the way wile loading and i get the iw3mp crash error i just uninstalled and reinstalled and it still doing it please if anyone can help me thanks

u are using windows 7 right?

• Administrators

xp pro

U get something like this when it crashes right?

ieerror+Crashing+browsers.gif

Click on "Click Here" in error report and take screenshot of it and post the SS here.

• Administrators

no i get the cod4 pop up about the crash and then when i do ctrl alt del i get that

take screenshot next time and post that screenshot here.

I have had problems with the iw3mp crash error too. Not only on broadcast, but for the whole game. For me, plugging in an earphone in the microphone plug worked perfect.

Try updating your drivers, especially VGA and sound.

I play on Xp as well and beedub helped me update the drivers. I got one crash the day after, but have not got any yet since then. Also I reinstalled the game and 1.7 patch after and it works like a charm. But please post your screenshot so we can be more help if it doesnt work. I have looked it up on the internet after following the code from the "Show Me" portion on the error message and mine was the video card driver.

just press the print screen button when the error pops up on your screen,.. than open paint, press control+v (copies your screenview), save the file as a jpg. post it here.

• Administrators

ok now that i have a screen shot how do i post it here

Use full editor and upload it as an attachment.