HELP WITH MAP BROADCAST

joeydabull

Question

can anyone help me please i keep crashing on map broadcast the map go's to load and like 1/4 into loading it freezes and sometime i have to restart my pc cause i can't get to windows but all other maps work fine it's just that one

• Answers 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• Administrators

it's don't lock my pc just takes like 5 min to get back to windows all maps work it's just map broudcast i tried to uninstall and reinstall and it still doing it

So it takes long time for you to connect to server? i am still confused on what exactly your issue is.

Have you tried pressing the combination of "ctrl alt del" to bring up the windows task manager? If so, when it opens, click on cod4 and just click on "end task." Usually that responds even when the game freezes and it should let you be able to go back to Windows without having to restart your PC.

yeah i do that but the task window wont show but i can move the curser idk it's just 1 map that don't work i even tryed to uninstall the game and reinstall but dose the same thing

• Administrators

ok all my maps work fine it's just map broadcast that don't load it's freezes my windows likw 1/4 the way loading so only map broadcast don't work

Check the report logs in Windows 7 and see what error it gives.. i believe it's either pbcl or game file causing issue... What's your OS?

yeah idk whats going on with map broadcast it's still crashing on me every other map works but that one is there a patch or something i can download to fix it cause i just uninstalled cod4 and reinstalled it and it still crashes wile loading and it take like 15 min to get back to my windows even when i use ctrl alt delete

I used to have this problem, I'll see if I can figure out what I did to fix it, but until then try what dare is talking about, it could give you an idea of what exactly is causing the crash.