Halp

Krayzie

Thank you everyone.

Nani, thanks I think so ;)

Joker, I haven't found a way. Find out Monday if she advances to round two (top 200)

Also you can vote everyday, but you dont HAVE to. Any help is appreciated though.

* You may vote once per valid email address per day.

* IP addresses are stored to avoid fake email addresses and vote falsifying.

* Email or vote falsifying is grounds for immediate disqualification.

I do have quite a few email adresses and I'm happy if I can help, but would it really be good for You? I mean sending 20-30 votes from the same IP adress.

Good thing I have a plentitude of computers... different IP addresses. And I have a few email addresses. I just have a question: Which one is your baby? There were a lot of baby pictures and I can't imagine that they are all yours.

voted today too.

Good thing I have a plentitude of computers... different IP addresses. And I have a few email addresses. I just have a question: Which one is your baby? There were a lot of baby pictures and I can't imagine that they are all yours.

The baby the link goes to ofc. under krayzies kid is a link to vote for the baby :P

ED: And today too.

Edited by Marar4

Thank you, Joker. Your more on top of this then I am today! I will edit first post with more info about round two.

I believe she advanced.

There are new links as well. If I'm not mistaken this is the new link to vote on: http://www.mix969.co...hp?ag=&gid=4#31

You might want to change the first post too.

Bump for edit in first post. Thank you guys!

And they will only let you use one IP address/email. So that kinda sucks. But just means we need MORE PEOPLE! :o Is there also a program you could download that would change your IP or something? Saw it in a topic Chuckun had had for viewing his videos.

Edited by Krayzie