Regret

Which is your favorite?

Xfire or Steam?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favorite?

• Xfire
    • Steam
    • Other (Post why! :D)
    • I don't know what those are, but somehow I ended up in this gaming community.

The community seems to make use of both of these, but I wanted to see which people actually like more. I'm actually more of a Steam person myself since I find it easier to use.

I don't know if there is already a poll for this, but I didn't see any, so I figured I'd make one.

other

Edited by proNoob

xfire.

To each their own. They both seem pretty good to be honest, I think I'm just more familiar with Steam than I am Xfire.

xfire, cus I use that the most to talk to people. Steam is great for buying games though :]

Xfire is such a computer crashing mofo . I want to delete it so bad but i cant find where that option is .

I chose xFire because its more reliable and my steam acts up sometimes, but steam has more friends i know.

I chose xFire because its more reliable and my steam acts up sometimes, but steam has more friends i know.

I'll be honest, Xfire is kind of nice in how it detects every possible game and is able to launch it. XD

xfire = chat

steam = store

Well, that's I see it, but I don't like the concept of needing steam/origin to run my game, origin more useless than steam though.

In-Game overlays, only use the xfire one , when in chat with people and to take screenshots/videos... Well the shortcuts to record ^^ and chat when I know alt tab will my game crash (2 screens so can follow chat anyway ^^)

Xfire. Don't have steam so no idea what it is.

I'm actually a bit surprised. I figured people would choose steam, since it just looks a bit neater and more organized, but hey, I guess you learn something new every day. Xfire is pretty good, I must say, and i do like how it detects all your games automatically.