My own hell

docwarren

Every year, I go through my own personal hell re-living this day and the 2 weeks afterward. Knew each and every one of these people. One I car pooled to college with. The sights and sounds of that night haunted me for 10 years before I could even talk about it.

x2juqw.jpg

Very Heartbreaking. I feel the same about 9/11 I was at the WTC that day...............

Try to take comfort that they may be in a better place.

• Like 1

Flash Flood. Creeks normally run 6 inches to 1 foot average. I was a firefighter in this town. Here's a link.

http://www.ohiohisto...dysideFlood.htm

I'm really sorry for your loss. I know losing someone you know can be a horrible thing. I have to ask, is that why you became a firefighter? Or were you already one?

Was already a FF there. We had a volunteer department of about 48 members (quite large for volunteer). Many quit because of the emotional toll of what we saw that night & the next few weeks. We were down to about 20 members when I left in 1994. I left because of a job change, btw.

Was already a FF there. We had a volunteer department of about 48 members (quite large for volunteer). Many quit because of the emotional toll of what we saw that night & the next few weeks. We were down to about 20 members when I left in 1994. I left because of a job change, btw.

I'm so sorry...