News Little change in recruiting rule for W:ET

daredevil

If someone gets 40K XP with whoring everyone will end up calling him SL whore :P

Indeed ^^ 40XP will give people time to get used to seeing them on server and whether they're a good person who'll help people with their settings, or just steal everyones uni :P 40XP will also allow people to see your fragging skills (so long as you just kill all bots on the euro server lol ) and so they may want you for scrim action (if scrimmer needed) And indeed tis good to allow other people to comment on others apps (so long as not complete spamfest lul ) so that leaders - who indeed have final say as they have to choose good people whol be good represntives of clan - can see what others think - rember, they cant be around 24/7 (sadly) so have to sometimes relie a bit on what others say

1. No one knows who have applied except then leaders.

2. Many times other clan members, server regulars, etc comment this is whiny b*** player when no admin is around. So, in the end we don't invite those players.

3. I would like to know how you will be able to code this part "On the application viewer on the admin panel, it would also show their SL info." if users don't submit their SL link

1. This could be easily fixed by a automatic generated list of applicants.

2. This is why I could add that rating system.

3. if(isset($_POST['SL_Link'])) {

// do stuff when supplied

} else {

echo "No SL Link specified";

}

Edited by *Energized.

Oh wow,

40K xp? Dang, thats quite alot, I only get about 10k xp in a whole week vacation, so that would take me atleast a frigging month to get 10k xp when I go back to school.

That's the whole idea... if u reach 40k XP ur active enough for sure...

On top, if u try to go for XP u will notice that u might even fix it in 2-3 weeks of holidays... just know the right things

[quote name=Shaky >:D' date='23 October 2009 - 01:22 AM' timestamp='1256289724' post='37794]

That's the whole idea... if u reach 40k XP ur active enough for sure...

On top, if u try to go for XP u will notice that u might even fix it in 2-3 weeks of holidays... just know the right things

I hardly get to play on school weeks.

School almost 8 hours each day

Homework

Study for exams

Make essays

Work on project

Job

Weekends:

Dedicated Saturday & Sunday to programming, since I make money with that.

Work on the project a bit more

Go out

Play ET for 1 or 2 hours

Whiners need more cheese. And they're not necessarily only 16 yr olds. I've come across mid 20 and 30 yr olds cheese lovers too! :lol:

I'd also say to bump up the XP requirements (40K XP for someone who plays every day should be fairly easy to obtain in about a week or two). Longer term players who regularly visit the server (and forums) who are interested in becoming a clan member will be more evident over the course of time. In my case, I've been on the F|A server for over a year and still enjoy letting off steam there. That's just the thing a clan needs: regulars.

In any case, I think the criteria changes are a step in the right direction and I'm sure there will be more refinements to this.

• Administrators

Good thinking Bro u growing now I think the fastest way just go to F|A#1 where u get alot of kills more xp

Etpub lover will hardly play on Jaymod and Jaymod lovers will hardly visit Etpub. NQ is total different story!

Each players likes his own mod and he ends up playing on same mod most of the time. Once a while people change to play new maps or so but in the end they will return to their own lovely mod's. :)

Etpub lover will hardly play on Jaymod and Jaymod lovers will hardly visit Etpub. NQ is total different story!

Each players likes his own mod and he ends up playing on same mod most of the time. Once a while people change to play new maps or so but in the end they will return to their own lovely mod's. :)

Allways puting Down the Beaner ;) lol

True lol. Btw, I know you wanted me to join F|A a while back, and I'll have a chance to apply once I get CoD4 in a few weeks along with a new vid card :)

omg no hobbs with a new vid card noooooooooooooooooooooooooo :mad:mad lmao

much love hobbs

well besides that how about posting their guid in the app :?:

I like this idea. As we all know this will allow new comers to get used to how the clan works and allow them to figure out if they like the clan or not. It will allow to regulars and members to get used to the new comer and allow them to figure out if they like him/her.

It will also build a community of friends on top of a clan. When you take applying for and trying to get in to a clan out of the equation, you get a group of like minded people having fun playing games. This, to me, is what ET is all about. Not, "how fast can i get in to this clan"

This is a smart move as it will build a stronger clan. it is more likely that the people who get excepted will play more and play for longer periods of time because they grow somewhat attached to the people/friends of the clan.