Saw VI!!

oh_Fernanda

• Administrators

Sorry crap movie. I just don't like whole series. It's just make me eeewwww. Would rather spend my time on seeing some good documentary. :)

Man, as long as people keep coming back theres never going to be a year in which Saw dosent come back to haunt you :P Just get a warehouse, a bunch of strangers and some random traps and voila thats an extra few bucks in the bank.

I liked the first Saw movie, though I had never intended to like it. I was at a buddy's house and we were partying and he says, "so have you seen Saw", and I thought "oh no it's gonna be some stupid Jason movie" but he was my friend so I said no and we watched it.

I liked the premise of the character of Jigsaw, that here was this guy who "never killed anybody" and had this message of how special it was just to be alive. I have had a few friends and family pass away so I really understand what that means.

The second one was great because you start out thinking "oh shit the cops have got him" but the cops are just walking into his trap- chopping off their knees on the stairs with the booby trap, and you realize "oh shit, these cops are SOOOOOOOOOOO f***ed". And then he has their kids kidnapped and makes them watch them on the video in the house full of poison gas. And then Donnie Wahlberg kills him at the end, and gets killed himself by Amanda. Good ending.

I can't believe they made a third Saw, I saw it and hated it. Jigsaw died in the second one so that is the end of the Saw series as far as I am concerned. Now it's just like Jason movies, not worth watching or even checking out from the library.

I laugh that they have a Saw 6.

I liked the first Saw movie, though I had never intended to like it. I was at a buddy's house and we were partying and he says, "so have you seen Saw", and I thought "oh no it's gonna be some stupid Jason movie" but he was my friend so I said no and we watched it.

I liked the premise of the character of Jigsaw, that here was this guy who "never killed anybody" and had this message of how special it was just to be alive. I have had a few friends and family pass away so I really understand what that means.

The second one was great because you start out thinking "oh shit the cops have got him" but the cops are just walking into his trap- chopping off their knees on the stairs with the booby trap, and you realize "oh shit, these cops are SOOOOOOOOOOO f***ed". And then he has their kids kidnapped and makes them watch them on the video in the house full of poison gas. And then Donnie Wahlberg kills him at the end, and gets killed himself by Amanda. Good ending.

I can't believe they made a third Saw, I saw it and hated it. Jigsaw died in the second one so that is the end of the Saw series as far as I am concerned. Now it's just like Jason movies, not worth watching or even checking out from the library.

I completely agree with you on everything youve just said. It had a really great storyline in the first couple of ones, but now its just become all about the gore and blood. However, I cant help myself. I must know how its going to end! lol Plus the twists are always exciting. Even if the story has gotten ridiculously out of hand now haha.

The second one was great because you start out thinking "oh shit the cops have got him" but the cops are just walking into his****** and you realize "oh shit, these cops are SOOOOOOOOOOO *****". And then he has their ***************** Good ending.

I can't believe they made a third Saw, I saw it and hated it. Jigsaw **** second one so that ******. Now it's just like Jason movies, not worth watching or even checking out from the library.

whoops lets not spoil it just yet :P

Braindead has a class scene involing the fan from a lawnmower and some zombies ... at least i think it was braindead lol

Gory films ...hmmm... try Tokyo Gore Police. For something plain wrong(both plot and action wise)try I spit on your grave. Irrevisble is a great arty film that sorta limps towards the end but is still beautifal from an artisitic view - stomach-churning in some scenes but still... Oh and Agugst Underground is brain dead plot wise but if you like to test your limits of sensibility try it. Not recommended to watch with parents but go on...hmmm...what else is there? Teeth wasent all that bad actually. Some nut clenching scenes thatll haunt you (well thwy've haunted me at least :P) but otherwise its not that bad actually. Ichi the killer has a neat plot with some excruiting torture scenes . zermm.... :hmm