EURO 2012 | Results

DJ aka GDR DJ

Spain-Italy Final = Calld it!

Germany cant beat Italy!Italy playd great as usual.Should of finished them off earlier.

Should be a great final.And Italy prevails.Forza Italy!

Spain in final, match very boring........

Germany 2-1 Italia, i hope we'll enjoy the match :)

scores changed sides lol

anyway...i was hope to see Spain x Germany not because i think Italy don't deserved win but the 2 best teams from Euro are actually(for me) Germany and Spain and it was about to be a great final match.

3rd place match gonna be interesting. Germany x Portugal.

Croatia 0-3 Spain

Italy 2-0 Ireland

I don't want to break all your hopes but Spain will be champion.. Spain is largely above of all country, except maybe Germany and only in a bad day for Spain.. And even there they're above.. :D So, don't dream too much.. :P

The good outsider and the good surprise is coming from the Italy with a resurection of this team.. ;)

Hehe!! ;)

I think it's going to be an exciting match, both teams are really close compared to ball control and precision on goal. The team that will have a slight off day will lose, i can't say who. The team that makes the first goal will win, all i can say.