Chillstep and Liquid Drum and Bass

RumbleJunkie

it calms me somehow but I admit that the cool

Yup, I feel that the chilling beat helps me to stay cool, calm, and collected once focusing on my aim, I normally see results. Some people wouldn't see this as 'killing' music, and I would agree, but sometimes the best offence is a good defense. The more mellow I am, the better the accuracy!  :rolleyes:

Hello,

So in about an hour or so I will have a special Swift Music Recordings Podcast #003 I have dedicated to =F|A= for the acceptance to Rumblejunkie and I as a trail member uploaded ONLY for =F|A= forums over the next 24 hours! Both of us will be on the server all night tonight to help promote our F|A appreciation and show that we take gratitude in chance to show our selves, all at the same time showing our passion for music, and our love to share it with those who enjoy it. This mix was strictly dedicated to the Chill step & Liquid Drum & Bass genre thread to help promote this lovely topic Junkie has started and we will strive to keep hot and fresh with the best & newest in the genre as it's our passion. Please don't ever by shy to let us know your thoughts, favorites, tips and or ideas. I am glad to announce this mix very shortly. We hope to see you on the battle field! Cheers!

Sincerely,
=F|A=Alacrity-

(Dj Anning)

Just found this old beauty within the mist of YouTube finally. Had to post, true, old school classic! Big Up!

Scandinavian Sunday

by Madmen & Poets

Classic Liquid Drum & Bass

Released: Jul 12, 2010

Time for a classic liquid selection! Enjoy! Cheers!

Starlight

by Netsky

Released on: ALLSORTS013 - 02 July, 2009

Liquid Drum & Bass

*ALSO*

Take You There

by Maduk

Released on: LIQUICITY001 - 08 Oct 2012

Liquid Drum & Bass