Naruto...?

Achiyan

Is it wrong of me that at the age of 24 I decide too watch the very first episode of Naruto....and liked it? Now im watchin all 225 episodes of the original season with japanese language and english subs. Is something wrong with me or is it ok to watch Naruto? Lol.

• Like 1

Lol. I dont like watchin any anime that dubbed. I miss out on the curse words :D my favorite instances was from Bleach. It was some girl who was trying to teach Ichigo how to maintain his hollow mask. English Dub: You Idiot! -she says. JapDub: Hey Dickhead! -what she really says :D

I read the manga, so I know whats going to happen, hah!

i do both read and watch

Lol. I dont like watchin any anime that dubbed. I miss out on the curse words :D my favorite instances was from Bleach. It was some girl who was trying to teach Ichigo how to maintain his hollow mask. English Dub: You Idiot! -she says. JapDub: Hey Dickhead! -what she really says :D

naruto ftw Baka xD love it

I'm an anime hater, so it's bad bad bad! lol, it pisses me off since a lot of my friends talk about all that crap and start talking japanese or whatever.. I always think "shut up!" ohwell..

I did watch Death Note probably 4 years ago, that was alright. Also watched 76 episodes of Naruto back then and got bored. Since then I've never watched any ever again and not going to :]

I'll just stick to watching my weird tv soap shows.. even German tv soaps, Gubbi can confirm.. I made him translate it for me...atleast that's not anime :] hehe

I don't mind if you watch anime though, just as long as you don't talk to me about it I'm fine with it =P

• Like 2

I'm an anime hater, so it's bad bad bad! lol, it pisses me off since a lot of my friends talk about all that crap and start talking japanese or whatever.. I always think "shut up!" ohwell..

I did watch Death Note probably 4 years ago, that was alright. Also watched 76 episodes of Naruto back then and got bored. Since then I've never watched any ever again and not going to :]

I'll just stick to watching my weird tv soap shows.. even German tv soaps, Gubbi can confirm.. I made him translate it for me...atleast that's not anime :] hehe

I don't mind if you watch anime though, just as long as you don't talk to me about it I'm fine with it =P

I'm so glad i'm not the only one who hates it :D

• Like 1