hello F|A people..

Connection

hi Joe and Player and all the other people i've met. this is the thread where i joyfully announce that I have joined your forum, and where the rest of you guys say "oh hi Connection thanks for coming i'm going to pwn you when i see you online"

so have at it =D

but yeah. hi. I am co-admin of a clan that romped around 2.56 a couple years ago, moved to 2.60b and then kinda stagnated when the founder went offline for 9 months =. so foudner is back now and clan future is up in the air atm, but i'm not here to apply to F|A right now, just to be friends. i've enjoyed the company and the games on your servers for the last couple weeks and appreciate the map selection... just so we all know why i'm here =)

( tosses water on joe, !renames joe to "joe-mud")

• Administrators

Welcome to forums! Btw how much it takes to make colourful sequence of |||||||||| ? :P But gota admit colour sequence are always nice :P

Welcome to forums! Btw how much it takes to make colourful sequence of |||||||||| ? :P But gota admit colour sequence are always nice :P

excerpt from my cfg:

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

// name cycle

// cycles through names on-screen and selects name

// F7 cycles through names

// F8 selects name as your current name

// binds F7, F8

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

set name1 "set nameset set name ^fConnection Interrupted; set nextname vstr name2; Echo current name: ^fConnection Interrupted"

set name2 "set nameset set name ^=||^@|^?|^A|^L||^O|||^-|^]||; set nextname vstr name3; Echo current name: ^=||^@|^?|^A|^L||^O|||^-|^]||"

set name3 "set nameset set name ^t|^>|^t|^d||^>|^f|||^u|^f|^t||; set nextname vstr name4; Echo current name: ^t|^>|^t|^d||^>|^f|||^u|^f|^t||"

set name4 "set nameset set name ^Z||^:|^9|^7||^9||^:||^Z|^7|^Y|; set nextname vstr name5; Echo current name: ^Z||^:|^9|^7||^9||^:||^Z|^7|^Y|"

set name5 "set nameset set name ^M||^L|^K||^@|^=||^O|^-|^N|^K|^@|; set nextname vstr name6; Echo current name: ^M||^L|^K||^@|^=||^O|^-|^N|^K|^@|"

set name6 "set nameset set name ^8||^A|^L||^,||^,||^/||^8|^A|; set nextname vstr name7; Echo current name: ^8||^A|^L||^,||^,||^/||^8|^A|"

set name7 "set nameset set name ^J|^?|^K|^L||^M|^N||^O|^?||^A|^L|; set nextname vstr name8; Echo current name: ^J|^?|^K|^L||^M|^N||^O|^?||^A|^L|"

set nextname "vstr name1"

bind F7 "vstr nextname"

bind F8 "vstr nameset"

so all i do is press F7 a few times, then F8. very easy. =D

• Administrators
But he is the Stick Man. That's what lizzie and well, most of us called him when he came in. What am I gonna say, "Hey verticle repeating lines, what's up?" :lol:

i think mine is better he doest have a stick for a nick but a bunch of vertical lines, hence i win

wth is wrong with "hey ||| what's up?"

it's not like we're on teamspeak and you have to actually say my name lol.

.. a lot of people call me "bars" but w/e works for you guys =D

when i started playing i used "Connection Interrupted" for nik -- and still think of myself as that. so you can call me "connection" or "con" or "ion" or "grenade noob" or whatever =p