Tattoos

BoomStick

Did a search for this and there were only rather old threads, so thought it best to create a new one rather than dredging up one of those.

Do you have any tattoos?

Here are mine:

IMG_20120525_191318.jpg

Stars have always been a big thing for me, always a symbol of relaxation/putting things into perspective, so always wanted some. The quote comes from a wonderful book called Slaughterhouse Five by Kurt Vonnegut and essentially symbolizes the ideal life, or at least a good one.

I'm somewhat lucky in the way that a lot of my friends have some too, some really nerdy ones at that; one has some text in Elvish on her wrist, another has the Umbrella Corporation logo and another has an excellent image from the Walking Dead.

When making a post, use either IMG tags or click the insert image button. (Under the color selection for text.)

example of img tags:

[img=insertlinkhere.jpeg]

I have... a few tats. Will post pics when i get home from work.

When I use the insert image, it asks me to put in the URL.

When making a post, use either IMG tags or click the insert image button. (Under the color selection for text.)

example of img tags:

[img=insertlinkhere.jpeg]

I have... a few tats. Will post pics when i get home from work.

Yeah, you would use image hosting websites, like wthax.org, to upload the image and then use that URL.

So if the image was on myspace or Flickr, would that work?

So if the image was on myspace or Flickr, would that work?

Yeah I didn't realize it puts a url tag in there. Used to a different style bbc forum. In that case, yes any place to upload images works. Then click the button I drew an arrow to in my post. Just put the direct link t here and it'll post the image.