Review Corner in Blogs

daredevil

• Administrators

I have added new community blogs called 'Reviews' where each user can submit their reviews about hardware, new technology stuff, etc. Feel free to use it and share your reviews with others ;)

http://fearless-assassins.com/blog/183-reviews/

• Like 3

Is there a certain format that we should follow when posting reviews?

I would say just make sure it's written coherently (decent english, grammar, sentence + paragraph structure) - I wouldn't imagine you'd have to be too militant about it but I'd definitely say reviews don't hold much credibility when they're written poorly, so just make sure they read well and provide some good information and good/bad points about whatever you're reviewing :)

Chuck

• Like 1

I would say just make sure it's written coherently (decent english, grammar, sentence + paragraph structure) - I wouldn't imagine you'd have to be too militant about it but I'd definitely say reviews don't hold much credibility when they're written poorly, so just make sure they read well and provide some good information and good/bad points about whatever you're reviewing :)

Chuck

Sweet thanks for answering. Review EVERYTHING! lol :P

I will definitely try to keep that in mind for any other reviews I post. Should probably write it down before I post it to get my thoughts straight, cause I tend to ramble on.

• Administrators

Sweet thanks for answering. Review EVERYTHING! lol :P

I will definitely try to keep that in mind for any other reviews I post. Should probably write it down before I post it to get my thoughts straight, cause I tend to ramble on.

I liked your first review! Looking forward for others ;)

• Like 1