Group color and reputations

daredevil

• Administrators

I have updated forum so that your group color will be reflected in posts, view new content, topics, etc. places. If you have any suggestions on color of your group, feel free to share.

You can also see reputation of users in topic view.

Any suggestions, likes/dislike about group colors is more then welcome.

Update: Added - Battlelog option in profile for forum users.

Update 2: Added gaming alias option in profile for ALL players. You can add your current gaming name in your profile:

http://fearless-assassins.com/index.php?app=core&module=usercp

• Like 4

• Administrators

Some colors are a bit hard to read on Carbon Blue:

Do u or anyone thinks it's bit distracting to read topics with color names in topic view? or it's just me?

Update: First topic updated with new options in profile. ;)

It may be distracting...but ALL new things seem awkward at first (not just talkin about forums). Once you get used to it, it shouldnt be a distraction anymore :)

I think its kinda neat. Different

Do u or anyone thinks it's bit distracting to read topics with color names in topic view? or it's just me?

It is, yes. And the reputation description bloats posts quite a bit, especially if it takes two lines.

• Like 4

• Administrators

I am soon going to remove the trial group. So instead of Trial Member then ET Trial it would be only ET Trial. ;)

• Like 1

It may seem weird at the beginning, but it's like with every new thing. People need to get used to it. ;)

Especially with red, like yours Dare.. On the page of topics for "Announcements & News>Site Announcements", I see only your name but not the title of topics.. This colour contrast between the two brings out only your name.. The solution could maybe to change the colour or to increase the bold for titles.. Without this, I found this change really nice.. Good job..

Edited by Annibal