End of schoolyear -> what do you do?

asp

yup, because I lost 3/4 of the time I normally would have

I probably made not a single mistake on the things I made :s

btw it was html, css and javascript => all three easy ones, but I can't type finish an exam in 1/4 of the time :s

Challenge accepted.

Although depending on the exam. But 1/2 the time is generally easy (and still can get 9's and 10's), 1/3 is good possible and 1/4th has occurred more than once.

Also, HAHAHA, you failed at html.

Challenge accepted.

Although depending on the exam. But 1/2 the time is generally easy (and still can get 9's and 10's), 1/3 is good possible and 1/4th has occurred more than once.

Also, HAHAHA, you failed at html.

well, the task was 7 pages long and it managed to tell nothing what we were suppose to do...

After I read the whole bloody thing, the teacher said there also was a screenshot of the result (pretty handy for html en css)

=> 5 of the 30min wasted reading the task carefully :@ (well, the first 5min were wasted with trying to launch the bloody program we had to use, webstorm something. Never had used it, had it installed...) Eventually I did everything in notepad, that went faster then that webstorm program ^^

btw not sure I failed, I made (more then) 50% of the task

and Yeah it sucks to fail on something I know for 5years now ^^

Edited by DrJoske

my exams start in exactly 2 weeks...

I just started this weekend already worked 10 hours on my exams

Now when I have time during the week I do a little if I don't have any other homework

and next weekend i'm gonna finish all my summaries + study math aloth

I know which my weak subjects are so I just work on them mostly

and than I'll be oke except maybe math im so scared for that exam this year Lol :(

I finished exams about a month ago. Eating lots of fruits and veggies, no fast food and sleeping well help me stay calm and focused. The weekend before my exams I went on a road trip to Las Vegas. Getting some energy out of my system helped me focused and I got a 90 or better on my exams :)

Now that I'm done I'm just working and camping.

I finished exams about a month ago. Eating lots of fruits and veggies, no fast food and sleeping well help me stay calm and focused. The weekend before my exams I went on a road trip to Las Vegas. Getting some energy out of my system helped me focused and I got a 90 or better on my exams :)

Now that I'm done I'm just working and camping.

You were in Vegas and didn't stop by to visit? WTF man! LOL!