End of schoolyear -> what do you do?

asp

Well, the school year is ending here (Belgium).

So, the profs are throwing some huge projects at us, while we got exams within 2 weeks.

This really happens all the time, but I'm sure everybody has to deal with it.

How do you guys deal with the end of the year, are you studying day and night, you create a scheme, you're like "f*** it", ...?

Let's call it a healthy amound of "f*** it" :)

I always know when it's time to get serious. Until that time, I mess around :)

It worked until now, hope university won't be different...

Well, I start with exams tomorrow...

and I will have to do min. 5 exams again in August (some heath problem caused this mess :s).

But all my project are done ^^

Edited by DrJoske

I know how much time it'll take me, but at this moment I have a study load of about 15ects (say, 20h/week).

So no problem to last-minute everything if I want to :P

Edited by rolf

I am disrupted, ie I study day and night (rather the day) 1 or 2 days before exams because each time I underestimate the importance of the work I have to do

I keep working, because there doesn't seem to be an end to the damn work year. LOL

Same here! Working two jobs and school full time (well until I got my BA) it just goes on. Cant stop or else you fall back in life. COD was and still is my F*** it! :o

hell yeah, just failed my first exam (dam html, still can't believe it :@) due to the fantastic organization talent of my school (have seen the whole building and ended up in the same room as I started 1.5h later then planned, so I had 30min left for the exam :|)

hell yeah, just failed my first exam (dam html, still can't believe it :@) due to the fantastic organization talent of my school (have seen the whole building and ended up in the same room as I started 1.5h later then planned, so I had 30min left for the exam :|)

You failed for HTML?

Dude... :D

You failed for HTML?

Dude... :D

yup, because I lost 3/4 of the time I normally would have

I probably made not a single mistake on the things I made :s

btw it was html, css and javascript => all three easy ones, but I can't type finish an exam in 1/4 of the time :s