Anybody interested in photography?

daredevil

• Administrators

Anyone on our forums is pro photographer doing photography for business or hobby?

• Administrators

I actually knew about those topics.. but those where personal topics created by user and i didn't want to hijack their topics :P

So thought I would create new one and call out all photographers and then create new lounge for photographers if I see good interest :)

My girlfriend's a model so I've bought a professional SLR and speedlights and made a small home-studio lately.. I would not consider myself 'pro' or anything but I'm pretty good with a camera :) I'm improving on my post-shoot editing skills with photoshop now though.. And doing pretty well :)

I would post examples but you're all perverts and I'll never hear the end of it. xD

• Like 2

• Administrators

oh common chuck u can create private album in our gallery and share it with u friends :P

or use staff section ;)

On the serious note, I can't believe only 2-4 members are interested in photography....

I have a lower end DSLR, Rebel XS, and like taking pictures. I recently got to use my zoom lense for the first time at my GF's graduation. I got pictures with it that no point and click could have achieved.

• Administrators

I have a lower end DSLR, Rebel XS, and like taking pictures. I recently got to use my zoom lense for the first time at my GF's graduation. I got pictures with it that no point and click could have achieved.

Share it :P

I have a DSLR, Nikon D40, two film DSLR's one Canon and one Nikon, a Nikon Coolpix and tons of lenses and accessories. I'm not a big fan of photography. ;)

• Administrators

I have a DSLR, Nikon D40, two film DSLR's one Canon and one Nikon, a Nikon Coolpix and tons of lenses and accessories. I'm not a big fan of photography. ;)

Possible to share your pics with us?

I like photography, it's fun :]

Pic's or it didn't happen :D Pics champ! Pics!

My girlfriend's a model

Sorry for Thread Hijacking. But I just wanted to cry out loud and swear at you :>

Serious. How many guys out there will be jealous :D Leacherous ET Gamers ftw

°_° <- that's what my eyes look like. .

:sorry for offtopic.

• Like 1

Possible to share your pics with us?

Sure. Do I just post them to this thread? Here are a couple and thanks Daredevil for my title. :)

post-8873-0-73040900-1338575778_thumb.jpg

post-8873-0-33476500-1338575912_thumb.jpg

Edited by Midnight

Nice pics midnight.

I think Chuckun needs to share those pictures he convinced her to take after he swore no one else would see them. ;) (you know the pics I am talking about).

I have done some photography in the past, but not since High School in the late 80s. I won some awards at the county fair for my age group, but have not done much since. I have not even owned an SLR for years. I have been looking at getting back into though. If I can find some of my old stuff I wil post it here. Actually I just remembered my wife and I recently took some pics with a point-and-shoot that turned out pretty good.

I will find some and post them later.

Here are a couple. Keep in mind, just a regular camera.

barnsmcopy-1.jpg

I will post the other when I can size it down from 1024*768. I am using a remote program that is taking forever.

Finally here it is. My wife and I were both taking pictures this day, and I think the barn may actually be hers, oops. This on is mine though. I made it a little smaller so it would not take up as much room.

treessm.jpg

Edited by beedub