So. Tell me about your day!

BoomStick

Just as the thread title says - how is your day going so far?

Mine has been pretty damned amazing, it must be said:

It's been an absolute stunner of a week so far, with temperatures pushing near the 30s (celcius, no idea what that is in fahrenheit!) and constant blue skies. Where I am, this is a rarity - there was one year where it rained literally 40 days and 40 nights (Noah's got nothing on us!) and Paninihobbit can testify to that November back in 09 (I think), when some crazy figure as high as 70% of the country was underwater!

So when it's damned sunny, I take full advantage of it! I got up and was walking into town when I heard this amazing music coming from a street called Cross Street. I walked down there to see that a live band was playing in a pub called Busker Browns, with their doors open, to allow people to listen from the outside. For a few minutes it was just me, until maybe 4 other people came along. Then this massive group of Brazilians (maybe 20 or more) stopped by and the band started playing swing music and other upbeat songs. Cue the Brazilians and many of the other people watch starting to dance, which then turned into an impromptu dance-party in the street and the pavements! It was such an amazing atmosphere.

After a while I left this and walked into the city centre, up the pedestrianized areas, where I met by different street musicians every 5-10 feet up the entire street. So I kept stopping at each one to listen, before going to the main green area to lie down and read a book.

With sunstroke seeming to sink in, I took a wander back down the pedestrianized street, where I stopped to watch some street performers, when I was asked to partake. They had me stand in the middle as they stood on either side of me and juggled those baton-type things and knives. Regardless of whether they were sharp or not, it wouldn't have been fun to be hit by one, so it was a pretty fun experience.

So, yeah. Pretty great day. How was everybody else's? Hope it was as good as mine!

Woke up at 10.30 went to the doctor

got medication which when I used it I couldnt come in the sun .. Lovely...-__-

Cooked lots of stuff with my mum went outside when the sun was going away

Got freakin' sad & bad news

studied and now i'm on the pc

Conclusion; bad & good day.

• Like 1

Illtell you about yesterday, as its 2am.

I worked a double shift, biked around 40 miles, came home, slept, went and took a brushcutter to my friends garden as it was beginning to look like a south american jungle. Had a sleep, chatting to an amazing lady i know and now...here i am.

Work 7p-7a. Go straight to son's baseball game. Asleep noon until 4p. Up with someone mowing lawn. Work 7p-7a. Come hme & sleep 1 hour. Son's baseball from 10a-4p. "sleep" 5p-5:45p. Out to eat dinner 6:30p-7:45p. 7:50p-7:52p check & recheck lotto ticket. 7:52p-8:19p check forums to see if any posts I need tp address. 8:20p reply to some random spam post.

nothing special just woke up , ate some breakfast. went to pool and swam for 45 min. then jumped up and had my lunch then took a nap for couple of hours. then woke at 4pm and went to gym for a tough workout for 1 hour. came home, made my dinner and watched a film and slept. this what i am in my holidays and spare times but when my semester beings, i study 4 to 5 hours a day. my days are not either great or boring its just an OK

:)

Waking up at 7, take a shower, get the dogs out , go check FA forum (home page) and League of legend forum, go play cod4, play D3, check out forum again, get called by someone because of a cheater, go take demo and post after the ban, go play cod4, go play DOTA2, go play League of legend, tired of playing, go check out FA forum again, check out League forum again, check out Austin Powers Goldmembers (hilarious), checking the time (1p.m.) preparing to go work, go walk for 30 minute and work all day long ^^

WEEK END OFF WOOOHOOOO!!!