KevinBacon

Jay2 XP and admin rights resetting

Question

Seems a lot of people are losing their XP and admin lvls on jaymod2 again. I dunno if its the same jaymod bug again, I just figured someone ought to know about it.

7 answers to this question

seems to be not only a jaymod problem. yesterday on nq1 2 of our "regulars" lost their etkey and therefore their admin level and xp. i know 1 of them didnt change anything of his settings, didnt reinstall or whatever.

The same thing happened to me. I didn't lose my etkey, but recently when I joined Jay1: all of a sudden my settings were resetted. I had to redo my binds, controls, etc. And i never actually change anything in my config.

Edited by Spaceballs

The same thing happened to me. I didn't lose my etkey, but recently when I joined Jay1: all of a sudden my settings were resetted. I had to redo my binds, controls, etc. And i never actually change anything in my config.

that happens all the time with me... I don't do anything special. i just /quit and start my game again

Yeah, this happened to me yesterday in jay 2, until Scream 'the savior' came and saved me :P

• Like 1

The problem should be fixed. Admin levels haven't been reinstated, so everybody who lost his today or yesterday will have to ask a Co-Leader to set him again.

I have no admin level, but I did lose about 200K in XP. What are the chances of getting that back? I'm not too too worried about it, but if the xp can be reinstated...well, that would be nice.

I have no admin level, but I did lose about 200K in XP. What are the chances of getting that back? I'm not too too worried about it, but if the xp can be reinstated...well, that would be nice.

No chances, sorry.