CountryGirl

how many times a day do you play???

girl i play about all day on jay4 do you ever play there hope to see you there :punk

Really depends on everything that's going on in my real life

Sometimes I can play aloth sometimes I can't play at all for a week

+1

I really can't put a number on it.

Used to play for 2 hours or so a day but currently inactive. In about two weeks time I'll probably play more with college finished also

I play about 2-5 hours on day. :camper

I'm an ADD gamer lols I probably play up to 8 different games a day, anywhere between 1-4 hours per game (given i'm not working.)

I can only play one game so long before I get bored and switch to another. It's fun as I get to meet many people, but at the same time a pain in the arse because I feel like there's a lot to do. >_>

• Like 1

Depends on what is going on, but I try to get a couple of hours in each day. I try to get a little more than that on the weekends. If I don't want to be married anymore I can play more each day. If I want to stay married I play a little less each day. Look at that, total control over my life . LOL

• Like 1

i masturbate 12 hours a day 50 times a week......

EDIT: just read topic wrong srry

Edited by cTRL-EquaniMity
  • Like 4

i play 2 to 4 hours a day depending on how my life its going and now i have almost no time cuz im changing house but

normaly its that ...i try to be the most time active ;)

Depends on what is going on, but I try to get a couple of hours in each day. I try to get a little more than that on the weekends. If I don't want to be married anymore I can play more each day. If I want to stay married I play a little less each day. Look at that, total control over my life . LOL

LOOOOOOL

i play 2 to 4 hours a day depending on how my life its going and now i have almost no time cuz im changing house but

normaly its that ...i try to be the most time active ;)

Same for me i want to keep time for you :P and most of the time when we play we try to be next to the other one :D

Edited by Cynthia Heudens
  • Like 1

I play about 1 or 2 hours a day during the week and like 4 over the weekend

I can never get 5 uninterrupted hours so I play several times a day for an hour or so each time. I've also put a ridiculous amount of hours into COD4 but that was all on XBOX. I want to give it a shot on PC so I may see some of you soon.

Every day I play, about 2 hours, sometimes a bit more, but less than 4.

Unless I have better things to do (deadlines on real life stuff), then about 0 hours. But I don't have that many deadlines these days :P

It's a bad sign when you read the thread title and, at first, you think it says "how many times a day do you play with yourself?" Man, either my eyes are messed up or my mind is just filthy. It's probably the latter.

Erm, I would probably play between 1 and 3/4 times a day, depending on the weather outside or if there's anything going around.

• Like 1