Love/hate job

yellow flash

You guys love your job or hate?

Gotta say i love my summer part time job boss made bet with me today if i aint working for em in next year he gives me bottle of whiskey. + free coffee everyday as much i want from the nescafe coffeee maker :)

ps. my job is in warehouse driving with truck , loading trucks , helping customers find stuff they need and learn how install gutter's.

Im getting a job this summer, since I havent started working yet I dont know if i'll love or hate it, but I bet ill love it.

Getting 10/hr for upgrading computers, installing software, etc, at my dads work :D

I like my job where I am now. I work at a mini-golf is under construction, and earn money very well and win 50 E per week, i only take cash 10 E per day, and Saturday and Sunday I am free. :D

EDIT: Although I am and do my time in high school and so I fall for school and work so that I can give my parents money every day, I decided to look for a job to do money. :)

Edited by Adryan28

My summer jobs involved detailing cars which was OK until a Ferrari or Porsche needed a good work over. Then it was pretty sweet.

Also worked as a handyman for a condo complex which wasn't bad. Both jobs were hot, but it kept me thin and helped me buy a car :)

Edited by TulsaGeoff

I used to love my summer job, mostly cause I got to hang out with hot chicks at the beach. woot. haha

I don't mind my job. My job is simple, I add on the fresh food onto a scan and depending on how much they expect to sell/how much there is on the shelf with the following days date, then we reduce it by a certain bit and sticker the product. Sounds easy yeah, but gets annoying when you're blamed for missing things when they weren't on the shelf at the time you checked :P

There are some days I absolutely hate it, but there are days then that I go in happy and go home happy..

I love and hate my job at the same time. The kids hate me because I come at them with needles and it makes me feel bad sometimes when it doesn't go smooth. Parents and staff nurses love me because I don't miss and get it done quick. Even on the ones that the parents say "nobody gets iv's on them". I love that part of it.

Last week I recieved a special recognition from the hospital's Leadership Council. I have only missed 6 IV's so far this year out of about 500 attempts. I don't brag on my success rate and only a few co-workers know about it. My manager didn't even know about it until the person who inputs our data noticed it and brought it to her attention.

Now I've probably jinxed myself talking about it and will just go on a spree of sucking at it.

My job is alright at the hospital as a materials man. But am looking to move up and become a pharmacy tech.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...