Problem with YouTube

Fl333A

Hey guys i hope you guys can help me i got a problem with my PC when ever i am watch i a video on Youtube my PC frezes and it is the same thing on all browsers. iv tried to reinstall flash acopple of times but now i iv run ouiit of ideas so guys pleas can you help me!? its so anoying. and i realy don't want to reinstall OS. so if you know what i can do pleas help me!

1. Have you tried restarting your computer?

2. Try deleting history, cookies, and temporary files

3. update graphics card drivers

4. update adobe flash player

5. clean/fix your registry with CCleaner: http://download.cnet.com/CCleaner/3000-18512_4-10315544.html

Edited by ajnl

Question- Can you play games on your pc? This sounds like a graphics driver issue.

Or perhaps scan your pc?

YOu can also do as AJ suggested, as those are a great first step. A little more info would help. ^_^

oh sorry guys for not responding iv hade a lot to do at work so i havent hade time to sit down and try to fix this. i dont think it is the G-card for it is a :Gigabyte Radeon HD7970 3GB and fully uppgreaded, i can play BF# on Ultra an record and get 100 FPS. but when i tried shogun total war it froze again, but shogun has the Flash logo when starting up the game. so what do you guys think getting a virus program?

P.S Ajnl i will try all of your suggestions tommoro mate tnx

tnx all you guys :)

Edited by Fl333A

1. Have you tried restarting your computer?

2. Try deleting history, cookies, and temporary files

3. update graphics card drivers

4. update adobe flash player

5. clean/fix your registry with CCleaner: http://download.cnet...4-10315544.html

aw, you took the words right out of my mouth. CCleaner fixes most problems like this, give it a try.

aw, you took the words right out of my mouth. CCleaner fixes most problems like this, give it a try.

sorry :-/ lol

Now you shall be punished severely! hahaha! TO ROOM 101!

thats a little drastic isn't it? :P lol

Edited by ajnl