No Mac!!

TANK

Hello everyone.When i went to F|A Beginners , some of the F|A members noticed that i dont have Mac at all!I Tried to restart my router, reconnect to server and still have no Mac.Anyone have any tips to solve the problem. Thank you!

TANK :thumbsup

a mac adress is a hardware adress which cant be deleted or changed by "normal software". if you didnt change your mac adress with a special software then you should:

- check your network adapter if it is connected with your board accuratly .

- if your network adapter is connected accuratly, check the driver for your network adapter (maybe a deinstall/install will work).

- still not working? then maybe your network adapter or bios is broken.

do you have a second router which you can use instead of the first one? or can you connect without the router and test your mac on our servers.

Edit: it is possible that a blank mac address is jaymod bug too. so you dont need to worrie.

Edited by Schlumpfine

Tank when you come back on J3 to play again, kindly contact any co-leader/staff to set you up to avoid confirming your FA tags (with empty MAC) over and over again :P

I really dont understand why you guys made such a big deal of this.. Blank MAC is not a problem. Smoke never had a MAC either. It's really no big deal at all.. And I told you guys this about a week ago.

• Like 1

Well... no level and no mac? Well... for me it looked bit strange cause there was tag in use so at least needed to check that? And I could not check any details from him so I asked him to try to fix it? Wrong?

Masa_1964

• Administrators

Well... no level and no mac? Well... for me it looked bit strange cause there was tag in use so at least needed to check that? And I could not check any details from him so I asked him to try to fix it? Wrong?

Masa_1964

No level and tags on = Warn, warn and warn and then kick, kick, kick and ban.

No level and no tags and no mac = no biggie cos no mac = jaymod bug and nothing can be done to fix it unless jaybird fixes it.

• Like 3

No level and tags on = Warn, warn and warn and then kick, kick, kick and ban.

No level and no tags and no mac = no biggie cos no mac = jaymod bug and nothing can be done to fix it unless jaybird fixes it.

Well this was between those two so I just wanted to check him and be on safe side on this...

Masa_1964

Offtopic: Yes, Tank had confirmed his tag identity already via forum PM but there was no co-leader to set him up at J3 at that time. So no problem.

Offtopic: Yes, Tank had confirmed his tag identity already via forum PM but there was no co-leader to set him up at J3 at that time. So no problem.

No problem i rarely go to jay 3 , so thats why i have no level there.I will visit you more often :D:cheers