TANK

No Mac!!

Question

Hello everyone.When i went to F|A Beginners , some of the F|A members noticed that i dont have Mac at all!I Tried to restart my router, reconnect to server and still have no Mac.Anyone have any tips to solve the problem. Thank you!

TANK :thumbsup

13 answers to this question

a mac adress is a hardware adress which cant be deleted or changed by "normal software". if you didnt change your mac adress with a special software then you should:

- check your network adapter if it is connected with your board accuratly .

- if your network adapter is connected accuratly, check the driver for your network adapter (maybe a deinstall/install will work).

- still not working? then maybe your network adapter or bios is broken.

please let us know if this works.

btw, if you wanna change the status "Inactive member" you should report it HERE

When i do run->cmd->ipconfig/all Under my wifi addapter ---->> There is Physical address, but in game it is just nothing

do you have a second router which you can use instead of the first one? or can you connect without the router and test your mac on our servers.

Edit: it is possible that a blank mac address is jaymod bug too. so you dont need to worrie.

Edited by Schlumpfine

That you have a blank MAC is most likely a jaymod bug and means absolutely nothing.

Tank when you come back on J3 to play again, kindly contact any co-leader/staff to set you up to avoid confirming your FA tags (with empty MAC) over and over again :P

I really dont understand why you guys made such a big deal of this.. Blank MAC is not a problem. Smoke never had a MAC either. It's really no big deal at all.. And I told you guys this about a week ago.

• Like 1

Well... no level and no mac? Well... for me it looked bit strange cause there was tag in use so at least needed to check that? And I could not check any details from him so I asked him to try to fix it? Wrong?

Masa_1964

Well... no level and no mac? Well... for me it looked bit strange cause there was tag in use so at least needed to check that? And I could not check any details from him so I asked him to try to fix it? Wrong?

Masa_1964

No level and tags on = Warn, warn and warn and then kick, kick, kick and ban.

No level and no tags and no mac = no biggie cos no mac = jaymod bug and nothing can be done to fix it unless jaybird fixes it.

• Like 3

No level and tags on = Warn, warn and warn and then kick, kick, kick and ban.

No level and no tags and no mac = no biggie cos no mac = jaymod bug and nothing can be done to fix it unless jaybird fixes it.

Well this was between those two so I just wanted to check him and be on safe side on this...

Masa_1964

Offtopic: Yes, Tank had confirmed his tag identity already via forum PM but there was no co-leader to set him up at J3 at that time. So no problem.

Offtopic: Yes, Tank had confirmed his tag identity already via forum PM but there was no co-leader to set him up at J3 at that time. So no problem.

No problem i rarely go to jay 3 , so thats why i have no level there.I will visit you more often :D:cheers