Donation without paypal

Ecoban

Other people have mentioned it as well, because for donating to FA now an address is obligated, and you can only give one by paypal as far as I know, or at least I've not yet heard of a different solution.

Other solution: Transfer it to an FA member with paypal, they can transfer it for you. I've done this in te past for someone. Within the European Economic and monetary union this is without fees, in my case Finland --banktransfer--> The Netherlands (me) --paypal--> FA without any problem. You can find some people who offered themself here or you can 'use' me, contact me by PM then :)

I am still donating without paypal. Press on the Donate button at the donation bar, enter the value, tick the terms and conditions, fill out your information, click continue and then send donation. Works pretty good for me but I guess I need to update the tutorial since the update.

Just donated a few days ago and The desktop version of our site tried to make me log into PayPal etc... So I stopped, picked up my phone and used my mobile browser. No issues. It let me donate as Gubbi described above.

thx for answers.

I follow instructions, and i get a new paypal account. I can"t go through.

I also haven't the choice of one time donation.

edit : i found this page too late :http://fearless-assassins.com/index.php?app=nexus&module=clients&section=donations

So, the only way to done is via Paypal noh?

Maybe there's like Google Checkout also? Just a suggestion.

So, the only way to done is via Paypal noh?

Maybe there's like Google Checkout also? Just a suggestion.

Google Wallet supports all major credit and signature debit cards for online purchases. Additionally, for some purchases in Android Market, you can pay directly through your mobile carrier.

When making a payment, any money in your PayPal balance is used first. If you have no PayPal balance, or not enough to cover the whole amount, the remainder will be taken from your bank account. If you don’t have a bank account registered with PayPal, your credit card or debit card will be charged instead.

While this is the default process, you can choose a different payment method each time you send money. The following payment methods are available when sending money:

• PayPal Balance
  • Instant Bank Transfer
  • Credit or debit card
  • eCheque

What's the advantage of Google Wallet/Checkout compared to PayPal?

If you are receiving online payments, one advantage of Paypal over Google Wallet is geolocation.

Google Wallet end users located in USA/Canada would be able to receive payments via Google checkout but if you are from Philippines, Google Wallet wont allow you to receive payments, they will allow you to send payments only not like with Paypal, Paypal allows both send/receive payment in my country.

And my paypal account was hacked multiple times for repeated fraud transactions, I tried to appeal for them to reinstate my paypal account but got disapproval over and over again, it was deactivated and terminated.

Soon I need to renew my ++Gold but atm there's no other way for me.

• 3 weeks later...

I am going to revive this topic. I cannot make a donation, and I think it is because all payments are associated with PayPal. PayPal locked my account just after I paid for my VIP and signed up for monthly contributions. They found out my new account was associated with account that owes them money still. They will never get that money because the suck. Shortest I can make the story is I sold some stuff to a guy in D.C. He complained to PayPal that I did not ship complete product. I assured him I did and that he needed to open it and see that all of the disks were there (he was used to retail software and he bought OEM from me). I gave my side of the story to PayPal and half way through the dispute process he changed his story and said it was pirated software. If they would have let me tell my side to that one I could have shown them the invoice from the authorized distributor that showed it was genuine software. They never did and they refunded the buyers money. Luckily I only had about $200 in my PayPal account at the time, so that is all they got. I doesn't show up on my credit report, so they are f**ked. Anyway, I think that any card with my billing address is being denied. Are you looking into any other way for people to donate? I have Google wallet, that might be good? I may just get a prepaid card that is not linked to this address, but those cost money too. Is there anywhere we can send a check?

Sorry just did a search for "donate." Did not realize this was under ET Gaming, but I guess it may not matter.

Edited by beedub

Hi I dont think Google Wallet or Google Checkout is available with the payment modes yet unless someone from USA would receive the money for us. But the cheque, am not sure but am sure someone would reply about it here.

One temporary solution maybe is that you pay someone in your place with cash then let him transfer the amount of money via Paypal, then contact a co-leader that you have made Paypal payment using your guy's email address.

Hi I dont think Google Wallet or Google Checkout is available with the payment modes yet unless someone from USA would receive the money for us. But the cheque, am not sure but am sure someone would reply about it here.

One temporary solution maybe is that you pay someone in your place with cash then let him transfer the amount of money via Paypal, then contact a co-leader that you have made Paypal payment using your guy's email address.

i did so that i sended money to one of our members using online bank account and then used contac us for the payment info