problem downloading pk3

gillio

i have the idea of downloading manually the pk3 and put it in the etmain folder, but if i need another another pk3 in the future ive already installed the program u told me about.

thanks

cg_allowdownload 1 doesnt work (unknown cmd) i think you might wanted to say cl_allowdownload 1 but ty for the help anyway.

I've download and installed the pk3 cleaner and it removed a pk3 that i needed to play in nq. And when i try to go to the server and downlaod it it just redirects me to this forum! so the pk3 cleaner didnt work only did worse unfortunately :(

now i need to get ~~~~~~~~~~~~fa_nq_sn2.pk3 and i cant find it anywhere. If someione know where i can have it pelase share! :)

Try to remove this file so called ~~~~~~~~~~~~fa_nq_sn2.pk3 from Your Nq folder ( check both Nq folders - there might be folders called Nq or noquarter. when u remove it, try to reconnect to server.

please have a look into your "noquarter" folder this file should already exists. it is possible that the ~~~~~~fa_nq_sn2.pk3 file is broken. if you have this file (make a backup) and delete the origin file. start et and try to connect to nq1. the missing file should be downloaded.

you can add me on xfire too.

would you please make a SS or a condump (open Console \condump error.txt you will find the file in one of your NQ folder) from your error message´and post it here ?

i think that by using the pk3 cleaner i deleted it as it starts with ~~~~~~ and pk3 cleaner deletes everything that starts with ~~~

Im trying smthg now, im downloading ET by torrent and selecting the files i want. I already now have the fa_nq_sn2.pk3 file, but now when i enter the server it asks me for ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}.pk3 file, wich im currently trying to have.

But it is strange that if i try to acees for example jay server it just download my missing pk3's but with noquarter server it redirects me to forum.

And it worked, i placed the missing pk3 files in the folders (after downloading them by torrent) and i got in the server.

Strange thing. TY for the help everybody! :)

just wondering why this only happened with nq server and not any other.....

• Administrators

Can someone else delete the pk3 with this name from etmain:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}.pk3

and connect to NQ 1 and see if they get issue while downloading?

Can someone else delete the pk3 with this name from etmain:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}.pk3

and connect to NQ 1 and see if they get issue while downloading?

done. no problems.