BAH bah bah hoof kick bah, dirt bike or quad?

Omega-X

so i just ate shit on my dirtbike, bad -_-, should i get a quad or stick with bikes? mines a little messed up so i think thats why i crashed! but i love bikes and i also like 4 wheels hehe any suggestions?

Depends on preference, I suppose! Quads have more versatility. YOu can get through some rougher terrain, and have the ability to actually carry equipment you may need. Though a dirt bike is more fun and easier to handle- depending on what you're doing. (Like ramps and stuff!). I guess it also depends on the type of quad/dirt bike you're looking into, and what you like to do. :D

Dirtbike is much better (and much more stable since you can lean etc, whereas 4 wheels so close together = NO supportive wheelbase, AND you can't lean to counter the g's)

The Dirtbike is much better, as said and Chuckun. And also keep your balance better and more stable. :D

yes i love dirtbikes, ill think ill stay with them, but i just need to get better gear like knee pads and so forth, cause eating shit is not fun hahaha! i think ill get a 4 stroke, 250, much better low end and doesnt need to ridden on the pipe constantly!

• Like 1

The first time I rode a motorcycle, it was a Honda Trail 50, I took the front door off of our house. I have not been on a motorcycle since, I figured we were not meant for each other. I would be a bad one to recommend either.