Gameplay

Moron4

Just noticed this topic o.O wanted to chime in on being uber stoked about D3. Figured I'd throw battletag out there for anyone who wanted to add it Monkeylover#1202. Wont be sleeping at all tonight (although with juggling ET and MoP Beta in WoW I dont get much of that anyways at this point.

Hey Mangler

Good to see everyone is playing Diablo again =P (remember diablo 2?). I will try to be on too. I think i will make a Monk =P (since he is one of the new characters that isn't from Diablo 1 or 2). Add me, my battletag is Onionknight#1763.

I love the Events! I got so far 4 events, im level 18 and this game kick sooo much asses!!!!!!!!!! Look at me , im like WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

MagOo#1262 battle net ID

Sux, downloaded diablo already three times (let it run during the night, and duting school), but it still dissappears --> still need to install it :'(

seriously? that sux man :-/

try downloading 7.6GB with a download speed of max 500kb/s :/

do the math, and thats the time i'll need to be sitting before my desk, watching if anything goes wrong. Blizz guys are asses.

That is why I dled it 2 weeks ahead of release !!

i said two nights, there has only been one night since the release.

Happened a week for the release, but I thought it was a bug in the downloader, too lazy to download it again :P

SO lucky... damn bottlenecking got me stuck at the character creation screen for an hour last night. D: Now they're doing maintenance. Going to make a sammich, grab a drink and hopefully play by time I'm done!