Achiyan Hit By Car!

Achiyan

Oh God. You have been very lucky. It could happen worse, God forbid. I wish you a speedy recovery. :(

maybe you shouldn't skate anymore.

Never.sk8 for life ;)

get well soon :)

Edited by Miguel Antunes

While you were praying for him, did you sacrifice a goat too? I don't believe in gods, I put all my hope into your doctors hands and hope you will be alright. I remember a time when I was on huuge hangover and went snowboarding.. It didnt end well at all. I came home with twisted wrist and broken googles ;p In a few years time you will be laughing at this accident and recalling all the pain in a funny way- thats the best treatment.

Get well soon!

No, I will not be lauighing about it...laughing hurts lol. I got this wierd whooping, hollow laugh now -_-

But I came here to tell you guys that I am currently taking my first shit since like wednesday night. :D !yay

Well, I shat a long, firm snake. Took multiple breaths to push that one out :o couldnt stop the push cus my sphincter wanted to force close. Not too even mention the two HUUUGE speed bumps...definately not for the weak or faint of heart :P

Plus, it takes me like 5-20 minutes to get out of bed, about 10 minutes to sit my rear on toilet, and about another 10 tryin to get back up. This is really tough. Im havin such a hard time even doing the simplest things.

Plus, it takes me like 5-20 minutes to get out of bed.

it's the same for me when I know I need to go to school!

Just joking! Glad to hear you are getting better!!

Edited by LainTime SwE

I am currently in an unexplainable amount of pain. The vicodin is only but teasing my senses. We just took the dressing off my back. Enjoy these pics at my complete expense: post-4406-0-79028400-1336408885_thumb.jpgpost-4406-0-67559600-1336408912_thumb.jpg

post-4406-0-23030000-1336408994_thumb.jpg