Achiyan Hit By Car!

Achiyan

Achiyan is becoming white!!! Lucky he's in the hospital to cure that :P

Without jokes: looks painful man :/ No morfine, no nothing?

well Mar. The hospital sent me home early yesterday with a pocket full of vics. Saturday they tell me 4-5 days before I go home, sunday they tell me im goin home that day. I dont feel as though I was ready/able to go, but whatever, im here now..

and for the record, its spelled morphine. Damn im so friggin lax'd on these vicos.

BTW, can you guys tell what the third pic is? :P

I'll guess it's your shoulder, but I suck at biology so it might as well be the back of your head

And you look like you should have stayed there for aother 3 days :P

And it's spelled morfine in dutch, because we write the 'f' as 'f' and not as 'ph'

Achi how dare you get hit by a car. Those poor people that hit you must have been so scared. Not to mention the damage you did to the pavement and any witnesses of the accident. You have tramuatized many things in this little stunt and I am ashamed D:

*Side note* Hope you feel better quickly, and I know how well vicos work.. Taking some for my surgery pain atm as well and they dont do shit for it so I cant imagine they'd help you much.

Achi how dare you get hit by a car. Those poor people that hit you must have been so scared. Not to mention the damage you did to the pavement and any witnesses of the accident. You have tramuatized many things in this little stunt and I am ashamed D:

*Side note* Hope you feel better quickly, and I know how well vicos work.. Taking some for my surgery pain atm as well and they dont do shit for it so I cant imagine they'd help you much.

This

What yoyo said. I am on the 5 th page of this thread and still laughing. Stick to basketball :P

its about time you showed up...i started thinkin you died or sumthin :P you're normally the first sarcastic, not the last. As for camel -_- yoyo, I think hes tryin his hardest to be like you. But whatever, love you guys :D

Ps. I replied to this while takin a shit.

I dis traumatize the girl that hit me. I kinda came out the sky like Batman. **** the pavement. But the vicos do enough I guess

So Chuckun is a girl? I knew it !

Now back to you Achiyan, I hope you recover soon and yeah try BMX instead ^^

Nah, you'll be fine in no time I guess, with all that posts cheering you up.

• Like 1

Not too bad :) speedy recovery though. My mate got hit by a car last week... What's with people getting hit by a car?

yeah, its not as bad as it could have been. I was in the air watching the car come at me, so during that time, I thought about the best possible way to take the hit. My left thigh bursted on impact though, so that damage is more internal...

Jeeze, cant believe I missed this. Glad you're ok...and it doesn't look as though you should be leaving the hospital from those pics.

So Chuckun is a girl? I knew it !

Now back to you Achiyan, I hope you recover soon and yeah try BMX instead ^^

Nah, you'll be fine in no time I guess, with all that posts cheering you up.

bmx is sick, but its not my sport. Skateboarding and bmx have gained fame and popularity while rollerblading (the original correct title for aggressive skating) is vastly underground, and I love that :D

As for healing, I wish it was no time. Everything hurts and seems to hurt worse everyday. Im told its cus im healing -_- cant wait to have a good nights sleep, wake up not feelin like I took swings from a wooden bat, and sit comfortably throughout the day.

But again, I thank all for the wishes!

Jeeze, cant believe I missed this. Glad you're ok...and it doesn't look as though you should be leaving the hospital from those pics.

thanks. Saturday the said i'd be there 4-5 more days...sunday they said I was goin home...

Edited by Achiyan

Welcome to the world of road bikers. Amazing how many times you end up with mega road rash or flying over someones bonnet (hood) as 'i didnt see you' or 'i didnt think you were going fast'. Youll be sore for a bit but no serious damage thankfully.

Yeah man, I just discovered the world of road rash...not fun at all. The ones on my back used to be the most painful injury I had...but not anmore. The ripped muscles in my thigh are now. But I agree, thankful its not as bad as it could have been.