Achiyan Hit By Car!

Achiyan

Im.layin the hospital bed medicated and concussed, so I dont.feel like quotin the.lot of you. Plus im usin my phone. Some of you.guys suck. ;) and to the rest of you, thanks for the wishes :D

@bell...yeah, i'll put them.up once I get home.

(dont feel like fixin all my period typos.)

Stick to Trickjumpin on ET lol hope you get better and glad you survived !

name='Achiyan' timestamp='1336182653' post='296009']

Im.layin the hospital bed medicated and concussed, so I dont.feel like quotin the.lot of you. Plus im usin my phone. Some of you.guys suck. ;) and to the rest of you, thanks for the wishes :D

@bell...yeah, i'll put them.up once I get home.

(dont feel like fixin all my period typos.)

[/b]

Lol, he's fukkin high off the meds right now

achiyan quit stalking your thread .. 4hrs alrdy.

lol. Its my android phone thats stalking...not me. When i close the net, it keeps everything 'still open' so that when I go online its right where I left off.

Ps: Guys, dont get hit by a car, truck, or any moving vehicle. It hurts. Badly. I got hit on my left thigh and all of my road rash is on my right side, mostly on my right shoulder blade. Its hard to sleep cus I have to sleep on the left side of my head. I hit my head on the street, which caused my concussion and short loss of conscienceness. Huge gash and golfball on center right-rear of my head. 5 staples. Left thigh has bruising, swelliing, and open wounds. 9 staples there. I cant friggin sleep, it sucks. Cant lay on any side except flat on my back looking left. :( not too mention that my left thigh keeps having muscle spasms which hurt like shit. So dont get hit by a car...It sucks!!!

but the skateboard is ok?

all jokes aside get well soon ;)

btw i was hit by car when i was litlle and spent week at hospital so i kinda know what you feeling right now

speedy recovery man.

Damn man.. I'm really sorry to hear.........

About that poor car. The damage must be pretty bad :P

Joking! Glad that you're not seriously hurt. It could have been worse bro... you got lucky, skate safer next time! Safety should always be #1. Nobody wants to die doing something they love :)