ET Server New map rotation - F|A Jaymod #2

daredevil

uhm there was a map called Cortex or Cortex_who or something?

i think It was never on one of the =F|A= servers...

i found a vid on YT how the map looked like ...

Just one of the maps i played on other server(s)

That map makes huge fps loss. It has never been added, because it technically kills the server.

jajajajajajja minas is my favorite map and i would like to see it in jay3 too :D

y, so jay3's map rota differs some more from jay2 ;D

It's nice to see the server getting some attention! I agree with keeping Minas and losing Oil Kombinat, but I am happier that it's getting new maps. Thank you!

• Like 1

jajajajajajja minas is my favorite map and i would like to see it in jay3 too :D

y, so jay3's map rota differs some more from jay2 ;D

If it can help I must say that lot of players dislike Baserace and Castle attack (sorry Purp) on jay3.. Much less players this week-end, never seen.. Only 8 at 4:00PM for this saturday..

So why not add Minas on Jay3 and remove baserace.. Maybe cause of the lost of fps and a map too small..

For Castle, I let the choice to others to give their opinion, personaly I like this one but this is not shared by lot.. Then I don't know..

• Like 1

Won't miss minas because that map is so unstable and people can't play the objective the right way as it should be. resulting in spawn glitches.

but it is a must on jay2 I agree.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Won't miss minas because that map is so unstable and people can't play the objective the right way as it should be. resulting in spawn glitches.

but it is a must on jay2 I agree.

Can u make a list of glitches / spawn glitches ? Might contact map scripters and get the map script fixed.

Can u make a list of glitches / spawn glitches ? Might contact map scripters and get the map script fixed.

When someone skips a door like example dyno planted at 1st gate, then 2nd gate, but planting from 1st gate to gate level 3, will mess up spawnpoints for allies. and you can't change them back on the map. not even my spawn selector works for it

weird thing is I see some admins doing it more than players. they know what will happen for allies, it makes the game broke, axis are able to get objective easily or spawn camp allies since half the team spawns back down to level 2 while some allies are spawning level 7, and then when someone goes back down to blow up the door that has been skipped, the game ends. it doesnt gain map time it only lowers it

Edited by cTRL-EquaniMity

When someone skips a door like example dyno planted at 1st gate, then 2nd gate, but planting from 1st gate to gate level 3, will mess up spawnpoints for allies. and you can't change them back on the map. not even my spawn selector works for it

weird thing is I see some admins doing it more than players. they know what will happen for allies, it makes the game broke, axis are able to get objective easily or spawn camp allies since half the team spawns back down to level 2 while some allies are spawning level 7, and then when someone goes back down to blow up the door that has been skipped, the game ends. it doesnt gain map time it only lowers it

I agree Ryan. When someone blows up a gate out of sequence it really messes things up for Allies. I really don't see the point of doing that at all. As admins we should keep an eye on that just like on any other map that has a glitch and call players out on that.

Btw Dare I've had positive feedback on the new maps for Jay2 and folks/regulars seem appreciative so passing that along to you :thanks

If it can help I must say that lot of players dislike Baserace and Castle attack (sorry Purp) on jay3.. Much less players this week-end, never seen.. Only 8 at 4:00PM for this saturday..

So why not add Minas on Jay3 and remove baserace.. Maybe cause of the lost of fps and a map too small..

For Castle, I let the choice to others to give their opinion, personaly I like this one but this is not shared by lot.. Then I don't know..

I agree whit annibal but..mb not minas...cuz yeah in baserace many ppl goes away...in castleattack i have nothing against the map..but smtimes too big for few players ;)

Btw Dare I've had positive feedback on the new maps for Jay2 and folks/regulars seem appreciative so passing that along to you :thanks

That's because I suggested them :P :P :P

Edited by cTRL-EquaniMity