ET Server New map rotation - F|A Jaymod #2

daredevil

• Administrators

We have changed maps on jaymod 2 Enemy Territory server.

Added:

+ Castle Attack

+ Special Delivery TE

Removed:

- Glider

- Minas

After 10 days their will be again new rotation. Feel free to suggest new maps till then.

• Like 2

What about Oil kombinat? I know that some people like it but lots of players disconnect when that map is about to start. Replacement? Maybe Mlb Temple or Bremen?

What about Oil kombinat? I know that some people like it but lots of players disconnect when that map is about to start. Replacement? Maybe Mlb Temple or Bremen?

Totaly agree, i think that Oil kombinat should be replaced with Mlb temple or maybe falcon or axis lab....

What about add Minas again and remove Oil kombat?

Sounds good to me.

Side note, I remember that Bremen was set on jay1 quite time ago and I think players tended to play it with joy. (correct me if I'm wrong :P)

I like minas as well. BUT change is usually good. Def replace oil kombinat. Map has alot of rushes/attempted rushes and yes people seem to dislike. I would like to see goldrush replaced withbthe super goldrush and oil kombinat replaced with....mlb temple or mlb beach????

Sounds good to me.

Side note, I remember that Bremen was set on jay1 quite time ago and I think players tended to play it with joy. (correct me if I'm wrong :P)

Yes, I think everybody loves Bremen, never heard any complaints about it.

Would love to see Saberpeak <_< Haven't played that map in like 5 years or so >.<

Saberpeak is an awesome map and there are bot waypoints for it but as I remember its very laggy due to the texture of the map.