NO_GUID?

Atheist

Well ive started playing on a new computer recently and i went to try to find my guid but when i do the cmd "/pb_myguid" it says i have "NO_GUID" this has never happened to me before so i have NO idea what to do!

Thanks, Granny

• 1 month later...

So what you want to do is get a new etkey and that will contain a new guid also and just put the new etkey in your etmain folder and reopen et. should work

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I need help on this too. I already did it, about the etkey. I dont even know if its the same problem. Anyways, everytime i went to play, my medic xp was gone. I see other players with normal xp so what do i need to do?

Put your etkey here:

C:\Users\your_PC_Login_name\AppData\Local\PunkBuster\ET\etmain

Then, follow this tutorial:

http://fearless-assassins.com/tutorials/article/200-how-to-get-a-new-etkey-guid-since-pb-dropped-et-support/

Ok, didnt work. I got a new etkey and even made the "didnt work?" thingy. My medic xp is not saving. What i need to do to fix it? Thanks for any help in advance.

• Administrators

Ok, didnt work. I got a new etkey and even made the "didnt work?" thingy. My medic xp is not saving. What i need to do to fix it? Thanks for any help in advance.

Do u have guid? Ask someone on server to do !finger tat and see if it shows GUID or not.

Ok, it says unknow. Why unknow? Link for a guide anyone? Btw, morning, mc lol

If it says unknown that means you have no guid.

try getting a guid and do /pb_cl_enable in console. also check the master server list and see if PB is enabled

enablepb.png

after that, load jaymod and check the master sevrer list again to see if its enabled

modscx.png

jaymod.png

good morning tat btw :)