How many of you play from 2.6b on our server?

daredevil

400 members have voted

1. 1. How many of you play from 2.6b on our server?

• Yes I am smart and I play from 2.6b patch.
    • I need helping in patching.
    • I will play from 2.55. If you vote this post reason why?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I recently patched to 2.6b a while ago and love it.. No need to restart ET twice to clear/fix corrupted shit :)

**Wonders why my 5 bar free wireless is so laggy tho as of recently.. pretty sure its not the patch.. just started 2 wks ago and i patched over a month and half ago :hmm **

Thanks to Kai and no thatnks to punkfuker i had to reinstall et and have dl strictly 2.6b version. All of our servers are 2.55 plus and et pro server is ovbiously 2.6b so there is really no reason to play with an unpatched version. Although it did take me a few years to let go of my old mentality.

I used to have a patch selector before formatting. But I never really liked playing .6b cuz of all the serious and gay people.(No i wasnt getting owned by them -.-) So I only installed .55, started playing on FA...and I'm fine with it, why would I change I have no problems!

and I exploit hacks......jk :D

I used to have a patch selector before formatting. But I never really liked playing .6b cuz of all the serious and gay people.(No i wasnt getting owned by them -.-) So I only installed .55, started playing on FA...and I'm fine with it, why would I change I have no problems!

and I exploit hacks......jk :D

Well, most likely because it is more stable, has lost several bugs, is more secure and a simple update at all? Developers doesn't release updates without a reason. Are you struggling that much against Windows updates as well? Sounds pretty ridiculous to me...

Cuz he's gay :P

:o

yea if I play on anything besides 2.6b I lad way too much :(

so I've been playing on it for a while now. hehe and I play on F|A

everyday :D lets say I go thourgh withdrawls if I dont play lmao

well totally liking your forum and loving the servers...

take care!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...