How many of you play from 2.6b on our server?

daredevil

400 members have voted

1. 1. How many of you play from 2.6b on our server?

• Yes I am smart and I play from 2.6b patch.
    • I need helping in patching.
    • I will play from 2.55. If you vote this post reason why?

I am the one that voted I'll stay .55. After making a comparison between the 2 on etpub and hardcore server, I realize that .55 was MUCH faster then .6b to connect to those servers. Normally when I play on a .6b etpub server, I get no lag and the movement are even smoother. However on those servers there is a lag difference. The ping isn't the same and the fps change. My 2 ET run the same config and I did the same movements on the server while it was empty with all bots. So even if everybody tell me that they have less lag on .6b, I'm sorry but it's ain't true for me and I have statistics to prove it.

As long as I'll get a difference of fps and ping stability between the 2 of them, I'll play .55 unless .6b become less laggy.

Also when I scrim with my friends from other clans, I need to play .55 so it's a pain in the ass to switch my game profile on xfire at each time.

Alright I finally played the pub server from .6b and it was a lot better lag wise.

Lol, when I connected I still had my old name and stuff with my old clan tags.

Anyways, I like it a lot better.

• Administrators

I play also 2.6b. Usually I play etpro, or on BBA servers. Too bad ChosenOne doesnt play anymore. ;| (or I'm just blind)

Question is do you play on "our" jaymod server from 2.6b :P

I have 6b in a separate instalation I had it to try ETPro server.. but since I couldn't access the other server I kept playing in 55..

Now I would like to switch to 6b but I will lose all my setting.. configs, XP, admin levels (a different guid) so Im going to try to

do an upgrade installation... or try to "merge" both on my computer <_< .. some day.. when I'll be in the mood to accept the risk of loosing all my settings and not kick the computer out of the window :angry: or have the patience to reconfigure all and go after leaders to beg for my admins back :unsure:

Caldas, you can just copy your entire etmain folder from the .55 install into the .6b one if im not mistaken. That way all xp, admin and cfg stuff is on both