Going for Gold

kentikins

Depends on your playing style and skills, but it'll take a lot of time.

I know that for the sniper I still have a hard time, but the SMG's were quite easy for me (and LMG's are easy for everybody :P).

Gold Desert Eagle - Get To Level 55

Gold AK-47 - Complete ALL assault rifle challenges

Gold M1014 - Complete ALL shotgun challenges

Gold Dragonov - Complete ALL sniper rifle challenges

Gold M60 - Complete ALL LMG challenges

Gold Mini-Uzi - Complete ALL SMG challenges

• Like 1

Who needs gold weapons? They just stand out and make you easier to spot.

Cause they're awesome :D

I don't use them though for the reason you give, but it's nice to collect them :)

I got the shotgun in 3 or 4 days I believe. My AK-47 took me forever because there is alot of assault rifles. :P I also have the Dragunov, I got the red tiger on the r700 and the M40A3 no problem, but the Barrett and the other two were hard for me.

In short, if you want a golden gun, start with the shotty, play 24/7 Shipment servers. ^.^

Edited by matt.

Caulks CoD4 Golden Gun Guide for Nubs ^___^

1. AK47- Do the G3 on HC. It gets done much quickers there.

- The mp44 seems to get a lot of lotto hs with steady aim (second perk I'd go with either stopping, sleight or doubletap) BANDOLIER is a must.

- m14 with stopping power will kill anyone in the head (without jugger), but some say its easier to do on HC aswell

- all the other ones come down to either iron sights, red dot or silencer (only good on HC tbh) but i usually go stopping power steady aim.

2. M1014 - go for grip and either sleight of hand, juggernaut, stopping power or uav jammer for the second perk (you can use overkill on HC though ^_^). STEADY AIM IS A MUST! (or dead silence on HC)

3. Dragnuv - Dont aim at anything but the head with all of them (perks for sniping are really left to individual style of play, get the r700 out the way first though).

4. M60 - Spray, Spray and moar spray.

- Have fun with this one, and don't let people guilt you for using lmgs

- on the RPD and Saw use the grip (red dot is also ok but the sights on theese two are awesome) with stopping power and steady aim (double tap and deep impact on HC LOL)

- for the m60 itself, you're either gonna hate it or love it. EXPIREMENT WITH IT! (acog stopping steady and grip double tap deep impact were my favs lol)

- PROTIP use overkill on HC for agility. Your first weapon should be a shotty or a SMG, and the second should be the LMG of your choice

5. SMGs - mp5/uzi need to have the m9 on their class, they use 9mm pistol rounds ;). stopping/steady aim is reccomended

- AK74u is a toughie to reccomend a specific class. EXPIRIMENT with this one aswell. (bando is usally a good idea on it)

- P90 LOL. have fun. (bando can be a good idea if you find you spray a lot with it or you go on crazy lame ass streaks with it like me ;)

- Skorpion iis awesome with acog, bano, sleight and steady aim or silencer, bando, sleight and steady (on HC its AMAZING). BE SURE TO FIGURE OUT HOW THIS GUN RELOADS!!!!

- Other than the Skorpion, all of these guns are good with Stopping/steady. don't be afraid or worried about shooting from the hip, its the easiest way to get hs with this class of weapons.

NINJA CLASSES - the SMG's, AR's and shotties are perfect for ninja classes. Never underestimate the oppertunities you can get with uav jammer, dead silence, and a supressed weapon >:]

http://fearless-assa...ns-infograph-d/

have fun!!!!!

HC = Hardcore | HS = Headshot | sleight = sleight of hand | stopping = stopping power | steady = steady aim | Bando = Bandolier

Edited by CaulkLiquor

• 1 month later...

Who needs gold weapons? They just stand out and make you easier to spot.

thats a certain was playing about 30mins ago and cross map sniped a guy with a gold gun. they just stand out way to much

Fastest way to get them is join an empty server running a small map with a friend and exchange headshots. I believe you can download gun skin files and use those to achieve a gold gun look without exposing yourself. Not sure if that is a violation of the rules or not...