12eh1yg3dqehbcaj

Problem with etkey

Question

Hello. I have a problem with etkey. I accidentally uninstalled the game from my computer and when I installed it again, a problem with etkey appeared. I used the etkey generator from the forum and pasted it to the main folder. All worked great but when I joined Jay4 server I realized that my XP is not saving and every time I quit game I return and I still have no XP. The same happens to my admin level. I found a solution on Google and it says that I should write this command /pb_cl_enable. I tried it on Jay4 and I got kicked by the server for 3 minutes with a message: kicked for hax using. I tried on another server - Jay2 and it worked with no problems. My XP is saving when I quit but I still can't join Jay4 even though 3 minutes have passed. I tried with reinstalling ET but with no success. The problem keeps appearing and it seems it won't stop. Here comes the question: what's wrong? Did any of you guys had the same problem? I'm looking forward to any kind of help. :)

2 answers to this question

hello,

xp problem:

i am not sure if your xp problem is fixed 100%. if you still have problems with saving xp or /cl_guid reveals that you have an *Unknown* guid, join a server then type the following:

/pb_cl_enable; pb_system 1; pb_writecfg; reconnect;

jay4 problem:

please submit first your guid on your profile. How to submit your guid

Yeah, I know how to submit my guid. Everything's fine now, working without problems. Thanks buddy. ;)

@Someone can close this topic. :)

Edited by H3LLB0Y