This is for all W:ET Players. - Patch your ET.

daredevil

Nice. :):thanks

Nps it was kinda needed becuse i had 2.55 :D so i could just patch it to 2.6b while i was patching anyways´i allso joined your ventrilo server some nice guys in there (how much is regular cuz ive been in there for a curple of days now

If you are regular on vent ask for admin level 2 on server. All vent users get admin level 2!

okay i just though it would kinda ruin my apply just to ask so :D but thx im going to ask next time i log in the server :D

Edited by DeathAnqel

Wait, so vent users get level 2? Like how often do you have to be on it. I dont nessacarily get on everytime I join the server. Just every so often.

• Administrators

Wait, so vent users get level 2? Like how often do you have to be on it. I dont nessacarily get on everytime I join the server. Just every so often.

If you are vent regular your level on server starts from level 2 instead of level 0. Once you are regular on vent for 7 to 10 days we can promote you to level 2 on server. :)

If you are vent regular your level on server starts from level 2 instead of level 0. Once you are regular on vent for 7 to 10 days we can promote you to level 2 on server. smile.gif

Ok, Thanks for the clarification of that. smile.gif Well, also does it have to be consecutive days?

Edited by Krayzie

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...