Does anyone else get shy?

SinfulRaevyn

I am not forum shy, but I won't use vent. When English is your native language it is far easier to speak it naturally. And I have a small stutter, so combine that with troublesome pronunciation and yeah :blush:

I get somewhat annoyed when people tell me that it's okay and that it won't be awkward, that is just easy talking.

I like to post stuff though, when I feel it contributes to some stuff I post away. Apart from topics which are only meant for the people that are involved of course:)

Here's a gif:)

post-5863-0-29534700-1335095886_thumb.gif

Edited by Tarzan

F|A Forums and Vent have been ground breaking for me. This forum has been the only regular thing I've ever posted to...and Vent is the first time I've ever talked to strangers online. (A few drinks initially helped me get out of my shell).

The reason I like the forums and vent are because of the members and regulars I've met here. Mature folks who want to have fun. For the most part, We cant control how we look or sound. I don't like people who make fun of anyone especially when it's something they can't control. #%^*'ing TROLLs!!!!!!

Forum shy? No. I am pretty shy when it comes to just free talking, like on vent. I find it hard to put my thoughts into free flowing sentences on the fly. I pause alot with a "... ummmmm..." I do teach Pediatric Advanced Life Support, but it is the same material each time and something I am very knowledgable about, so it comes out very smoothe & confident. Not so much confident sounding in just normal conversations. I have gotten better since High School. I was painfully shy in ANY type of person to person contact. Would almost have a panic attack if I had to give a verbal book report.

hmmm... vent / ts3 ..i am not shy on there aswell. i not joining vent much cause playing on sounds and when someone talks treu i get @#@$.... lol

but i played a other game aswell (archlord , kind of wow) and there i talked a lot. :D

talking is mine 2nd nature i think :D

I'm a bit shy in RL, mostly when talking to girls on nights out. The funny thing is, around this time last year if you asked me if I was shy I could tell you the complete opposite since I was on the checkouts in work all the time and since I'm more of a customer person, I would be talking to all customers whether they were old, young, beautiful, etc. Since then I was moved from there (for no reason other than they wanted me to fix a BIG problem) and thus my confidence has gone down a whole lot :(

On the forums, well I was a bit shy at first. I started playing here about 2 maybe 3 years ago for a while and introduced myself but that was as much as I would post since I didn't know many of you. Since I started playing again on =F|A= servers last year, I became more friendly with you guys so I could post without feeling like my opinion wasn't needed. I only post on the topics that I feel are interesting/that I can relate to also.

Was at the beginning, still a bit now, but less and I think that people here were helpful on this point.

No need to get shy.. I think its all about content and presentation. If whatever you are puting out is well written and gets the point across, then it purpose was fulfiled...

In some situations, there will be haters, but I dont let those people get to me cuz they arent worth the time...

Dun be skerd :) Post whatever you want.. Be happy and humble :)