Recent book you've read

BunnyBabe

I am currently reading the Millennium trilogy of Stieg Larsson , as well as exactly what I finish reading the last part of a "sand castle Which fell" .

The book really sucked me , this is a great crime that surprises .

The first two parts are brilliant full of twists and turns, and the last part is associated with politics and a little bit more of her negatives.

Highly recommended to all fans of crime fiction , and all those who like to read in the evenings a good book

• 1 month later...

Am curently reading The Sword Of Truth series by Terry Goodkind. Only on the second book, but I really enjoyed the first one. Interesting setting: most of the populace doesnt seem to have any magic...but those that do so far are really powerful! Makes for an interesting story.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just got done with "The Shallows: What the Internet is Doing to Our Brains"

It delves into the effect technology and internet has on the brain and how the neuro-connections are built. The habits we engage in literally change the anatomy of our brain and rewire our learning. Basically, technology is constantly distracting us and destroying our attention span. So that's what we're practicing all around the globe: distraction. This leads to more ignorant people in an age where information is at it's easiest. This is due to the lack of focus we have on what we're reading or paying attention to. We don't absorb it deeply or contemplate. We skim, figure out if it's entertaining and then ditch it. Very sad.

The book was absolutely fascinating. Not too technical (even though I'm into that) and was well worth the money.

​I just finished "Beloved" by Toni Morrison. 

But I really recommend anyone to read some Cormac McCarthy if they're looking for something off-beat or a little creepy to read  :rolleyes:

Finished the Heroes of Olympus series. Finished the 6th book of the wheel of time series. Considering if i should take a break before going on to book 7